Quick note

Hi everyone!

Sorry this isn't a chapter update, I've been studying for exams so there won't be one for a little while, thank you for your patience.

I just wanted to pop on for those of you who may not have seen the announcement.

I have been made aware that I have been unintentionally breaching copyright. As it turns out, the artwork used in the previous cover of The Hunters is copyrighted and already the cover of another book. I had been supplied the design by a friend at the time who offered to create it as I know very little about editting. I had been naively trusting and believed it to be original, so admittedly did not double check for copyright myself which is my own fault. As soon as I was made aware of the issue I took the cover down.

It frustrates me that this has happened and I apologise for the mistake - I have had my own work taken before so I know how aggravating that is and do not wish to do that to anyone else.

As for a new cover, I have replaced the old one with one I put together myself. I'm not 100% happy with it but I will be using that one until either I learn how to create something better or can afford to pay for someone more professional.

All that being said, thank you for reading and sticking with me, and thank you to the kind person who pointed out the infringement. I hope everyone's having a great week ❤️