The Bold and The Beautiful (team Steffy) V2

Introduction

Steffy had completed a busy month of growth and emotional healing back in Las Angeles.

She realized her year away in Paris was pretty unproductive and her ignoring the miscarriage and Liam was not healthy.

When in Paris she met Stefano who didn't help her completely move on,  although after finding him she did a good job of thinking she was fine and that she had moved on.

Steffy thought she loved Stefano and only him but she was mistaken.

With just one month back in LA she achieved closure over the miscarriage and got to explain to Liam about how she ran off and was thinking crazy and super emotionally distraught. He also got to apologize for not fighting for her and giving her to much space like she asked he should of followed his gut feelings.

Stefano had gone back to Paris to complete some work commitments.

This time gave Steffy a chance to completely heal and today is the day he will return to see what is the next step for Steffy and Stefano.

Bill had spent the last month helping heal Steffy aswell by being there for her just as a friend, but the father son friendship was torn as both vow to love and fight for a life with the same woman.

PART ONE

LA Airport

Bill Spencer was awaiting a plane to arrive from Paris, he offered to personally pick up Stefano as Steffy had to work.

The place just arrived an of walked Stefano as he sighted Bill in the distance.

"Bill shall I ask why you're here" spoke a annoyed Stefano.

Bill replied "I am your lift, Steffy is at work for the new line so I offered to help out as we live in the same building."

"OK well we can use this as a fresh start hopefully become mates?" asked Stefano.

Bill did not know how to respond he wanted to yell get stuffed, but instead "no reason we can't try it out, after all not our fault we love the same woman."

"you still love her really?" replied a annoyed Stefano as they walked together out of the airport.

"yes but she not been ready for love so I haven't been chasing her or seducing her since you were gone so let the best man win." after Bill finished speaking he reached his hand out for a hand shake Stefano extended his hand and they spoke hands then got in to the car.

They sat in the Car "so Stefano Genovese." said a stern Bill.

Stefano glared at Bill "I was yes, and yes way back my relatives were a crime family and no I am not dodgy I am Stefano Vito old chap if you want to know me just ask ok William."

"OK OK it was a long shot but I actually do some work with your uncle Vinnie so was  not spying." chuckled Bill.

Stefano chuckled "maybe I can do some work for you, I work hard and I will be here for awhile."

"we can speak about it tomorrow think we will be a good team. want a scotch in the club on the way?" asked Bill.

"Rather go straight to Steffys office hope that is ok Dollar Bill." as they made there way to the club.

STEFFYS OFFICE

Aly was excited to be modeling in the fashion show and was helping organize an order for the outfits.