Chapter 28

There's three things you should know about me. I roll with the code kill or be killed.

~Unknown 💙

Dream Pov

When I walked out the door I walked to the unmarked car and opened the door. Inside was sleeping Kid so I tapped him and he pulled the gun on me.

" KID," Dream screamed.

" ELLA WHAT THE HELL DONT SNEAK UP ON DUDE LIKE THAT," Kid said.

" Well if I was getting hurt you out here sleeping," Dream Said laughing.

" My bad but you okay I know what's going on Ella," Kid said.

" I'm okay and I'm going by my name now I'm Dream nice to meet you," Dream said.

" Well it's nice meet you Dream but can I still call you Queen," Kid asked.

" Of course dummy," Dream said laughing as they pulled off.

While I was in the car I got to know a lot about Kid. He dummy and funny as hell but he cool. Plus while we were driving he started asking me about Amber which I thought was sweet.

" I swear I like Amber but she's a bigger pain in my ass than anything I swear she's so-," before Kid could finish Dream did.

" Bitchy and over emotional all the time but then she wanna be shy," Dream said laughing.

" You said it I didn't but yeah I don't know what do she drives me crazy but I like it," Kid said.

" Put her little shy ass in her place show her you daddy not her then shouldn't have problem," Dream said.

" Oh that's what August did you huh," Kid asked laughing.

" Please no one can check me but me I don't play them games but Amber does so bye," Dream said getting out the car.

" Bye Dreamy," Kid said before pulling off.

After Kid pulled off I didn't even have chance ring doorbell. August came to the door with no shirt on. Him and this damn technique out ass house of his my god. I just smiled and started laughing when he looked at me.

" Ella you okay," August asked walking outside.

" Who's Ella I'm Dream Davison nice meet you," Dream said sticking her hand out.

" Come here," August said pulling Dream into a tight hug.

" Omg August I still need to breathe you strong as hell," Dream said laughing.

" I'm sorry but what changed your mind you was really out of it earlier," August asked.

" Like you don't know your mom came and we had talk and she made me realize lot things," Dream said.

" Like what," August asked pulling her in house.

" It's not important and I'm sorry for pushing you away," Dream said.

" It's all good you were in rough place baby I understand," August said kissing Dream on the forehead.

" I wanna show you something," Dream said pulling this big book out her purse.

" What is that," August asked pulling Dream down on to his lap.

" This is me and my dad it was my fourth birthday. He took me Disney World," Dream said showing the picture.

" You was so ugly as a kid," August said laughing.

" Omg no I wasn't stop I was going through a phase," Dream Said laughing.

" A phase at four Dream no you weren't," August said laughing.

"Whatever stop talking about my baby pictures I'm call Mama S to send me some pictures of you," Dream said grabbing her phone.

" No you not," August said snatching her phone.

" August give me back my phone," Dream said jumping trying to reach her phone.

" Nope I'm turning it off," August said powering off Dream phone.

" You aggy," Dream said laughing.

" How you got here Dream," August asked.

" Kid y'all not very good sitting spying I spotted him," Dream Said.

" Whatever it doesn't matter I'm just glad you okay," August said kissing her.

" Me too but enough about me what's going on with you," Dream asked laying across from August.

After a long time convincing August to open up he finally did. Him and I just talked for hours and hours and cuddled on the couch. We didn't even have the tv on we were just talking in dark. This something I can get used to and Mama S was right.

I definitely feel the weight lifted off my shoulder now and August said he did too. He admitted to me he never really opened up to anyone about things he just told me. I love him so much for that but then all of sudden it just got quiet.

" Auggy you sleep," Dream asked kissing his hand.

" No, I was just thinking what if you move with me full time. I had gotten use you being here honestly and I don't like you being alone," August said kissing her neck.

" Or you like you can tap this ass whenever you want," Dream asked turning to face him.

" Both now what's your answer," August asked slapping her ass.

" My answer base on this one will help me kill the man that killed my dad," Dream asked.

" Taking somebody life for the first time ain't easy. Now I could do for you no problem but you wanna do yourself," August asked.

" Yeah, I wanna look him in eye and just ask him why. After all my dad and him was friends why betrayal," Dream said.

" Dreamy do you even know how to shoot gun," August asked.

" No but my boyfriend can teach me but best believe I won't freeze up. I thought about long and hard this what I wanna do," Dream said.

" I can't tell you no but before I let you do anything I'm teach you more than just shooting a gun," August said.

" Fine and thanks I'm about to sleep I'm tired," Dream said pecking August lips.

" You wanna go upstairs and go sleep," August asked.

" No let's just sleep right here I'm comfortable," Dream Said.

" Okay love your ugly ass," August said.

"Love you too big head," Dream said as she went sleep.