Chapter 23

No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble. Not knowing it's hard to carry on when no one loves you.

~2Pac 🖤

Dream Pov

After August and I showered I changed the sheets on the bed then I left to go work. I just put on what I had on earlier because I only had five heads to do today. When I got work my first client was already there. I had made four customized wigs for my clients today and they all coming get them installed.

These wigs took hella long time because color pattern each of them wanted. I'm just happy it didn't take me that long today to get them installed. When I got to shop my first client was already here waiting. I just set my station up and got started on her hair.

My first client didn't take me long I braided her down and then I sewed her wig down. After I did that I curled it and styled it how she wanted and she was pop. I took picture of her then I posted it to my gram. It only had taken me thirty minutes to do her hair and it was killing.

" Omg Ella I love it girl then didn't take you that long," Bethany said

" Girl no problem you serving these girls okay," Ella said.

" You always have me stunting on these hoes I owe you $450 right," Bethany asked.

" Yeah," Ella said.

After Bethany paid me she left and I just sat in my chair and strolled on the gram. The reason it was $450 because when I do wigs I don't take your hair. I use my own hair and you pay me for hair, to install it, and to color it. The reason I don't take other people hair is because lord they bring me this used weave I hate it with passion. Anyways I was snapped out my thought when someone tapped me.

" Why you over here looking like you in lala world bitch," Amber asked laughing.

" Yeah, we have been calling your name you ugly hoe," Cherish said sitting in the chair in front Ella.

" Girl no reason I was just in my own world what's up though," Ella asked.

" No bitch when Ella in her own world she did something now spill," Cherish said.

" Okay I did it," Ella said smiling.

" Did what," Amber asked.

" I did it with Ace," Ella said only for girls to hear.

" Omg no, you did not let Ace bust that open lord," Cherish said dying laughing.

" A bitch did and it was good for the most part okay," Ella said laughing.

" Now you just need let Kid pop your cherry Amber," Cherish said.

" Kid ain't popping nothing I'm scared does that shit hurt," Amber asked.