Chapter 26

Standing alone doesn't mean I'm alone. It mean I'm strong enough to handle shit on my own. Never needed no body to wear pants for me.

~Unknown 💚

Dream Pov

Once August drove me to the jail I went in to see my mom. When I walked to back she was sitting at table hand cuffed. I asked August to stay in car because the way I'm about act he don't wanna see. I was so mad I started talking in French this time her native language. If forgot I'm French from my mom and Spanish from my dad.

" Maman, je veux te demander une chose comment mon père est mort," Ella said.

Mom i wanna ask you one thing how did my dad die

" Quel enfant ne joue pas putain de stupide avec moi tu sais qu'il est mort dans un accident de voiture," Destiney said.

What child dont play fucking stupid with me you know he died in car accident

" Non, mon père, tu ne l'as pas préparé à être tué parce que tu pouvais garder les jambes fermées de Tevin, tu as houe le cul salope," Ella said.

No the hell my dad didn't you set him up to be killed because you couldn't keep your legs closed from Tevin you hoe ass slut

" Regarde ta putain de bouche qui t'a même dit ça. Oui, votre père était censé mourir et vous étiez censé aller avec lui. Je n'ai jamais voulu d'enfants, je n'ai même jamais voulu déménager ici.

Je pouvais épouser le prince de France mais je me suis fait avoir par yiyr moche papa. Si ton vilain âne s'était cassé et avait bougé parce qu'il voulait que tu aies une belle vie. Wheres ma bonne vie vous salope je te hais je souhaite que vous mouriez moche," Destiney said.

Watch your fucking mouth who even told you that. Yes, your father was suppose die and you was suppose go with him. I never wanted kids i never even wanted to move here. I could have married prince of France but I got pregant by your ugly ass dad. Had your ugly ass went broke and had move because he wanted you have good life. Wheres my good life you bitch I hate you I wish you died you ugly.

After my mom said that I got up and physically started fight my mom while she was hand cuffed to table. The security guard ran in room and tries to get me off her. I just keep swinging and sending blows to her face. In this moment she wasn't my mother when the guard finally got me off her I spit in her face.

" You little bitch I hope you die without me you devil child," Destiney screamed with blood dripping from her mouth.

" Suce le pénis, putain de ma mère, ma mère est morte. J'espère que vous trouverez votre chemin d'ici," Ella said laughing.

Suck dick you whore as of now my mother is dead. Hope you find your way out of here.

" You came here to fight your mother," the guard asked carrying me out room.

" I would have killed her if you let me do me favor you one of dirty cops that work for my boyfriend right," Ella asked.

" I wouldn't exactly say I'm dirty but your boyfriend have many connections beautiful," the cop said.

" Don't call me that but do favor from Ace make sure Destiney is taught lesson," Ella said.

" I got you now need leave I need go erase the footage of you beating your mom," the cop said.

" Bye," Ella said walking out jail only to have August standing by door.

" Ella -," August said only to be cut off.

" August I need some time alone I jut can't right now," Ella said walking away.

" Okay look Ella where you going just get in the car," August said.

" NO IM FINE I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. I JUST WANNA BE ALONE AUGUST. JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME OKAY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN THINK,"Ella said.

" Ella at least let me take home let's talk about it I know you hurt," August said.

" August if take me home I wanna go home home not your house I wanna go to my apartment. The apartment I pay rent for take me there," Ella said.

" Fine just come on," August said.

Once I got in car with August I didn't say one word. I wanted to just cry but I couldn't cry around August. He would not let me go home by myself. Therefore I held it together until I got to my apartment.

" Ella you sure you going be okay," August asked.

" August just give me some time," Ella said getting out car.

Once I got out car I opened my purse and grabbed my keys. Once I had my keys I opened my apartment up and went inside. After I was inside I slammed the door and throw my pure and phone on couch. I couldn't hold my tears in anymore I just slid down behind the door and had emotional break down.

August Pov

Ella completely flipped and I know she beat crap out her mom. I was in the police station I just didn't go in the room with her. Although when she asked me to bring her to apartment that made my heart skip beat. I honestly don't think it's safe but I just let her go.

Ella stubborn as hell she would got there one way or other.  I just called Kid to come and watch over her and make sure no one goes to her apartment. I waited outside until Kid showed up in unmarked car. I wanted to go check on her so bad but I know she just needed her space. It also made me feel bad for telling her.

" She didn't take the news well did she bro," Kid asked leaning on car.

" Not what so ever she went and beat crap out of her mom in jail," August said.

" Damn that's harsh but you can go I'm make sure she good," Kid said.

" Alright bro call me for anything even if she leave out this apartment," August said.

" I got you don't trip Queen stubborn but she strong. Plus she got lot nerves to deal with your mean ass," Kid said.

"Whatever bro just call me I'm out," August said before pulling off.