Chapter 5

Some a say life is a gamble which means Love is casino...

~Kevin Gates 💔

Dream Pov

Once I got out the car I watched as Ace zoomed off down the street. I then felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket so I picked up and answered it. Although I wish I hadn't it was my friends yelling in my ear. Like it's not fucking morning time damn I can't.

" Where are you hoe you didn't get on bus," Amber asked.

" Right you skipping class today or something," Cherish asked.

" No, I just got school I'll meet y'all at spot bye," Ella said.

" Yo why did you just get out car with Ace,"Kira asked.

" Why do you care Kira leave me alone," Ella asked about walk off but Kira jumped in front of her.

" I'm ask you again how do you know Ace and why got out his car," Kira asked.

" Like omg I'm totally fucking him ha ha ha," Ella said sarcastically while bumping her and walking around her.

I can't stand bitches I swear I mumbled to myself while walking to meet my friends. Plus how does she even know Ace like the fuck. This exactly why I stay to my damn self all the time. Then again he is fine dude and Kira is hoe so I put two and two together and shook my head.

" What's wrong with you," Cherish asked.

" Nothing but Amber my boss hired you and start today at @2 you make $7 hour. You just have to fill out couple papers then can start work," Ella said.

" Omg thank you thank you and my mom got my phone on yesterday night btw," Amber said.

" Thank god," Cherish said laughing.

" Y'all bunch fools see y'all after class," Ella said walking away to class.

August Pov

Once I dropped Ella off at school I had this weird feeling. Although I quickly shock off when I pulled up to the trap house. I parked then hopped out the car and walked inside. When I got inside business was as usual so I went up to my office where my idiot friends were. Aka my right and my left hand K-Dog and Kid.

" Dude why the hell are you late," Kid asked.

" I was handling business chill I'm here now what's up," Ace asked.

" Word on streets we got beef coming our way. Houston distro isn't happy we trying take Texas," K-Dog said.

" Don't we always have beef that's nothing new let's go handle business first," Ace said

" As usual let's roll," K-Dog said.

" I hear the money talking but yo Ace we have $600,000 grand we couldn't run through club so might wanna hit the moms up again,"  Kid said.

" You right I'll bring it to her later to run it on books," Ace said.

While me and my boys was taking care business I got text from one of my little hoes. Thinking she about be on some freaky shit she asking me about Ella. I forgot this stupid bitch go Ella school damn. What I'm doing with Ella not her business.

Text Message Conversation

Deep Throat K- Why the fuck you rolling with Ella !???

Ace- What I do ain't you business

Deep Throat K- What you mean you my boyfriend Ace

Ace- I'm single and if you tripping stop fucking with me

Deep Throat K- Sorry daddy I'm make up to you later

After she sent that last text I didn't even answer back. I ain't got no time for that right now. I hope she didn't try go check Ella. I don't take Ella as that type of girl. She just seems so innocent which I absolutely like about her.