College and Surprises

Chapter 23

Rosé's POV

Tuesday - April 10, 2018

"What took you so long?" I asked as Jungkook got in my car.

"Talia was freaking out because she couldn't find her blanket. So I had to help her find it," He explained as I started driving.

"Why does she even love that blanket so much?"

"It was the first Christmas present she received from me when we were in the foster home. We were supposed to be saving money but I got it for her anyway."

"Aww, aren't you a sweet brother?"

He laughed while reaching over and placing his hand on my thigh, "She didn't have her parents anymore, I figured she deserved something to make her happy even if it was just a blanket."

"She had you and having you can make anyone happy."

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

"Yes, you never fail to remind me. And I love you too. Now, off the topic of Talia, how do you feel now that you're going back to school?"

"Fine, I guess. I'm just gonna have to get used to the routine again." I nodded as I continued focusing on the road. "Is there a reason you still haven't told me what college you're going to? I mean, it's kinda weird that you still haven't told me."

"You'll find out today."

"But why? Is it so bad that you're embarrassed for me to know?"

"No, I said you'll find out today." He sighed but didn't say anything else. After ten minutes, I pulled into the parking garage of Kyungsung University. "Alright, let's go." Jungkook looked at me confused as I got out of the car, quickly following me out. "Are you serious? You go here?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

He smiled while picking me up and spinning in circles, "I might make it through college now."

He finally put me down, "You will make it, calm down. Just don't do what you did during high school."

"How do you know what I did in high school?"

"You created quite a reputation for yourself, Mr. Jeon."

"It got me through high school, didn't it?" He challenged.

"College and high school are very different."

"Then it's a good thing I have you, isn't it?" He placed his hands on my waist and rested his forehead against mine.

"I will not be the only reason you pass college. I can help, but I won't be the sole reason you make it through college."

He smirked, "We'll see." He pecked my lips before grabbing my hand and running off in the direction of his first class.

A/N: I apologize for the EXTREMELY short chapter but this is just a filler. I wanted this to happen and each chapter is a different day so that's why this is insanely short. Again, I apologize. Hopefully, the next chapter will be up soon and it should most definitely be longer. Be prepared for some drama in the upcoming chapters 😉