Parties and Promises

Chapter 18

Rosé's POV

Tuesday - March 11, 2018

Jungkook parked my car that he insisted on driving in the back of the roller rink and we hurried inside to meet Nari. We found her and Talia in one of the party rooms. Talia immediately ran up to us once she realized we were there.

"Happy birthday, Talia," I greeted as she hugged me after hugging her brother.

"Thank you, Rosé. Also, thank you for babysitting me. I know that now because I'm thirteen, Nari isn't making you babysit anymore."

"Of course. And I'll still be over all the time."

"Good. I like having movie nights with you."

"Well, there will definitely be a lot more. Just us two."

She hugged me again before running off to see her friends that were starting to arrive. When I turned back to Jungkook, he was glaring at me, but not in a mad way.

"What's your problem?" I asked walking up to him.

"I'm insulted. You didn't invite me to your movie nights."

"It's called a 'girls' fun night' if I put it in Talia's words."

"I'm gonna have to tell Talia to change her movie night name to just 'girls' night' because you have your fun nights with me." He scanned my body up and down before placing his hands on my hips.

"We are at a children's birthday party so you need to not say things like that here."

"Yes ma'am," He intimidatingly stared into my eyes while smirking.

I laughed, "I'm going to kill you. Let's just go." I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the party room and over to the counter to get rollerblades. "You're paying."

"I know, I know. Give me a chance." He told the guy behind the counter what we needed and paid him before handing me my pair of rollerblades. "You do know I haven't been rollerblading in like ten years, right?"

"Well, at least you'll have an excuse if you fall on your ass." I stood up after tying the laces. I then held out my hand to help Jungkook up off the floor once he was finished. "Ready?"

"Yep. Let's get it." This time, he was the who dragged me over to the roller rink.

" This time, he was the who dragged me over to the roller rink

----------

"I thought you said you haven't been rollerblading in ten years?" I exclaimed while sitting down on the couch in the middle of the rink exhausted.

"I haven't," Jungkook responded as he skated over to sit next to me.

"If you had told me that after I watched you, I wouldn't have believed you. You're like a pro."

"And you're not so bad yourself."

"Thanks," I replied sarcastically.

He laughed while checking the time on his watch. "Let's go see if Nari needs help."