Questions and Medicines

Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV

Saturday - December 22, 2017

I woke up earlier than usual. I looked next to me and Rosé was still sleeping. I got out of bed and grabbed my shirt before putting it on and going downstairs. I went to the kitchen and got medicine and a water bottle for Rosé since she's gonna have a massive headache when she wakes up. I then went back upstairs and found her still sleeping. I put the pills and bottle on the nightstand next to her. I went over to the other side of the bed and grabbed my phone from the other nightstand. Right next to it was a pack of cigarettes. I picked it up and threw it in the garbage by the door.

"Jungkook?" I turned around and saw Rosé looking around the room a little confused.

"Yeah? You okay?"

"Why does my head hurt so much?"

"You got drunk last night at Chungha's party. I put medicine and water on the nightstand for you."

She looked next to her and took the pills. When she finished drinking the water she spoke again, "How did I end up in these clothes? You didn't change me, right?"

"No, you changed yourself." She nodded before slowly getting out of bed.

"How did I end up here?"

"Long story short, I carried you here after you passed out." She picked up her phone and her eyes widened.

"Thank you for everything and I'm really sorry for the trouble, but I have to go."

"Yeah of course. Want me to walk you?"

"No, it's okay. Besides my dad is gonna have a lot of questions if he sees you with me after I didn't come home last night."

"Alright. I'll just walk you out then." She picked her bag up and walked out of the room. When we got to the front door, she stopped.

"I'll give your clothes back next time I babysit Talia."

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Just feel better."

"Thank you."

"No problem." And just like that, she was gone. I shut the door and turned around to find Nari walking down the stairs.

"You're never up this early. Who was that?" She questioned.

"Rosé. She spent the night."

She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah. She was at Mingyu's last night for a party his sister was having. She got drunk and I brought her back here. And before you let your mind really wonder, nothing happened."

"Alright. What are you doing today?" I was expecting her to ask more questions about Rosé, but I'm glad she didn't. She walked to the kitchen so I followed.

"I planned on looking for a new job."

She scoffed, "Good luck with that." Is she serious?

"I didn't even do anything wrong and you're getting mad at me."

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what place is going to hire someone who has been arrested five times."

"I'm at least trying. You told me four days ago to get my life together and now that I'm trying, you're gonna criticize me?"

"Kookie, why are you mad?" I turned around and found Talia practically waddling over to me with her blanket in her hand. I picked her up, walked to the living room and sat on the couch.