Hear Me

"Woah!" Kangmin held Minchan's hand as he inspected the gold ring. "How come ours is silver, Seo?" "Everyone's is different." Kangmin let go of Minchan's hand then frowned. "But 2Dong and Howan have silver ones too." "But not the same design." "Oh." Geonhak inspected the ring and noticed their ring had a flower pattern on it. "Well, you're free to go home, Hak." "I really slept a lot..." They discreetly eyed Minchan who shrunk back.

As they made their way back home, Geonhak suddenly grabbed Minchan's hand and went in another direction. "Where are we going?" "I need to do something." Minchan stopped causing Geonhak to do the same. "Let's walk side by side, okay?" "Okay..." Minchan intertwined their fingers better then motioned for him to lead the way. "May I know what you need to do?" "I need to buy something." "Food? Furniture?" "Furniture-ish."

"Oh, here again." Geonhak let go of his hand then went farther back. Minchan looked around in the front then spotted a cute little plush in a pile with others. "I shouldn't..." He couldn't help but continue to stare at it. "Mini, you okay...?" "Huh? Yeah." Geonhak held up a calendar then headed to the checkout counter. "What's the calendar for?" "My desk. The one I have is...unusable." Minchan took note of the brief frown that was Geonhak's face. "Also, do you want it or not?" "Huh?" He pointed towards the pile with a questioning look. "I kinda do..." "Then bring it over here." Minchan hesitantly picked it up then placed it on the counter.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Minchan held the small plush and received a few coos from Geonhak. "Adorable." "Stop..." Geonhak continued to tease Minchan whose tinted face grew darker. "You're really cute, Mini..." "Huh..." "Don't make me repeat myself." Minchan now started reading Geonhak for the blush that appeared on his face. Geonhak found himself tripping over an air pocket and momentarily losing balance, but was immediately swept up into Minchan's arms. "Mini..." "You're not hurt?" "I just lost balance. I would've been fine." Geonhak frowned slightly as Minchan seemed to be taking this a bit too hard.

"Come on, they probably miss us." "I doubt it." "True." Geonhak fiddled with his fingers then popped the question. "Do angel's have parents?" "We have mentors." "So, no..." "Yeah..." "Do you wish you had parents?" "Nah. Seeing what human kids go through, I'm kinda grateful. Seems difficult." Geonhak nodded as they boarded the bus. "Do you still think of your first human?" Minchan nodded as he leaned against Geonhak. "I wonder what he's now doing in life, if he's healthy, if he's happy." "I'm sure he thinks the same about you." Geonhak ran his hand through Minchan's hair then drew back. He was getting too comfortable.

He felt Minchan place his hand back on top of his head. "Don't stop. It's soothing." "If that's what you want..." Geonhak smiled softly as Minchan let out sighs of satisfaction. "He really is precious...I don't deserve him." He stopped stroking Minchan's hair then sighed. "Why'd you stop?" "I don't really deserve you. Any of this." "We were put together for a reason." "I know but-" Minchan placed a finger on his lips then smiled. "Not buts. We're already together." He linked their pinkies that bore their rings. "You're mine and I'm yours."

Geonhak felt his face flush at Minchan's words. "Do you know how romantic that sounded...?" "I'm aware." "Then you said it on purpose?" Minchan didn't respond and leaned back against Geonhak. "You'll have to answer me if you want to sleep in the room." "Cold hearted." Geonhak rested his head on top of Minchan's as the bus neared their destination.