See Me

"What happened?" "Nothing big..." "The ground gave way and he fell into the water. Hit a few rocks then managed to grab hold of a damp rock." Dongheon frowned as Geonhak was handed off to him. "He'll be fine with massages and rest." Dongheon closed the door behind Chanjun then flicked Geonhak's forehead. "Why weren't you more careful?" "I-" Dongheon flicked him again as they ascended the stairs. "It was rhetorical."

Geonhak soon found himself tucked in bed with soft music playing in the background. The room felt cold to him and it felt colder whenever he refused sleep. "Dongheon..." The door opened and Dongheon poked his head in. "Why is it so cold in here?" "It's not?" Dongheon walked over to him then felt his forehead. "Maybe you're getting sick." "No!" He sat up then lied back down as pain shot through his leg. "Well, I don't know what else. Windows are closed and so is the door. You don't feel hot?" "Not at all..."

Minchan locked the front door before heading inside. "Oh, Ju. Did you just get back too?" "Where were you yesterday?" "Hoyoung's." Dongju sighed then shooed him away. "Why do you ask?" "Wanted to make sure you weren't out alone." Dongheon entered the living room then saw Minchan standing by Dongju. "You're home. Your human...He's acting strange. He's not sick, but he's proclaiming that it's cold in there. It's not." Minchan hurried upstairs then felt a cool draft come from underneath. "That is pretty cold..."

Geonhak saw the door open then threw a pillow towards it. "Get out." "I just got here." "Can't you hear me? Get out." "What's wrong?" He waited for a reply, but one never came. "Geonhak, can you hear me?" "I'm going to count to 3 and you better be out of this room by then. 1." "Geon-" "2." He sighed then opened then closed the door. He watched Geonhak sigh then change moods instantly. "Did something happen...?" He quietly approached Geonhak to see what was up. He noticed he only moved one leg and not the other. He touched Geonhak's hurt leg then felt pain on his hand.

"Is there a bug in here..." "Geonhak, it's me..." He waited for a response then received none. He looked around then spotted unused paper and a pen on the table. "You're still in here?" "Yes, because I want to know what's going on. Why are you so upset with me? Why is it so cold in here?" "I don't know why it's so cold in here." "Answer my first question?" "No." "Then I can't right my wrong if you don't tell me."

Geonhak crossed his arms then huffed. "So, you're just going to magically go back in time and keep me from falling? You may be a supernatural being, but time travel isn't up your alley. Seoho told me so." Minchan was confused then understood as he looked at Geonhak's unmoving leg. "Did you call for me? I told you I'd come in a heartbeat if you did." "Of course I did! What kind of sane person wouldn't? You didn't come as you promised to do. You're the reason I'm hurt. You're so fucking useless! Nothing has changed ever since I met you!" Geonhak secretly reached for his bag then took the keychain off. "Can you open the window? I'm feeling a bit heated." Minchan did as he was told then watched as Geonhak threw the keychain out the window.

"Get out of my fucking life you sad excuse of a guardian angel. No, you're not even a guardian angel, you're just a supernatural freak. You can't guard anyone!" Minchan slowly closed the window then looked at Geonhak who was now under the covers of his bed. He quietly left the room then hurried downstairs. "Hey, I heard yelling, is everything-" "Leave me alone okay?" Minchan grabbed his jacket then made a dash for the front door. "Minchan-" The front door closed harshly, causing 2Dong to wince. "Should we let him go...?" For once in a really long time, Dongju didn't know what to do.