See Me

Geonhak woke up then noticed Minchan wasn't around. "He never answered me...In fact..." He remembered feeling drowsy a few minutes after asking him. He quickly sat up and got out of bed. "Dongheon!" "Woah, what's the rush? It's only Sunday morning." "Minchan. Where is he?" "Said he was going out to meet with someone. Don't ask for details. I don't know." Geonhak groaned audibly then heard someone walk into the kitchen. "Why are you being so loud?" Dongju yawned as his shirt slipped, exposing a lot of his shoulder and collarbone. "I think you might want to..." Dongju looked at him then over where Geonhak was pointing discreetly. "Oh." Dongju fixed his clothes as Geonhak walked over to wake Dongheon from his daze.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Minchan twirled a leaf with his fingertips as he and Kangmin walked about a park. "You did what?" "I put him to sleep. I panicked. He was looking at me so earnestly!" Kangmin shook his head then sent a text. "Well, I guess it should be okay. How much did you use?" "A puff. Like, a really short, quick one." Kangmin sent another text, peaking Minchan's interest. "Alright. Don't abuse it. It can be detrimental to Hal's health." "Hal?" Kangmin covered his mouth as he had probably been found out. "I was telling Seoho..." "Ah. I was wondering why your answers started getting more detailed." "I'm offended." Minchan laughed lightly then let the leaf fall from the palm of his hand.

"So, what are you going to do now? He's probably searching for you now." "I don't know..." His phone started ringing and he was aware that it was most likely Geonhak calling. "You answer it." "Wait-" Minchan shoved his phone into Kangmin's hands then tapped answer. Kangmin mouthed "You owe me" before greeting Geonhak. "Minchan? Ah, he's being...held up by the police. He handed me his phone for safekeeping. Uh huh. Totally. Bye." Kangmin handed his phone back then frowned. "I'm surprised I was able to get by with that obvious lie. Anyway, you can't avoid him forever. And you can't rely on that either." "I know..."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Dongju watched Geonhak who was curled up on the couch while watching a show. "Do you think he asked?" "He might've...And I think I know how Minchan escaped." Dongju looked at Dongheon with curiosity. "Angel's breath. It puts people to sleep for at least 8 hours, could be more depending on how much you use. It's also dangerous to use on an individual who's wide awake. That's why it's strictly for sleep usage." They looked out at Geonhak who constantly checked his phone. "Should we get the others in case things go awry?" "Yeah...Just Hwan and Seoho." Dongju sent the two of them texts then messaged Minchan for him to come home.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Minchan walked through the front door and soon found Geonhak blocking his path. "We need to talk." "I'm aware." Geonhak seemed surprised by Minchan's reply then stepped aside for him. Geonhak followed him up to the bedroom then partially closed the door. "So, I'd like an answer." Minchan played with the hem of his shirt then sighed. "I'm not entirely sure." "Huh...? Don't you all know when your human is supposed to die?" Minchan looked away from Geonhak, not entirely sure how to approach anything at this point. "What aren't you telling me?"

Minchan found Geonhak hovering over him and started panicking. "Sleep!" Geonhak fell to the floor with a thud and lied motionless. The door suddenly opened and in rushed Seoho with the others trailing behind. "When d-" "You idiot!" They soon surrounded Geonhak wondering what they could do to help. "It doesn't seem that bad...Had he used any more...he could've been in trouble." Seoho briefly glanced back at Minchan with disappointment before turning back to Geonhak. "I'm taking him with me so I can properly monitor him. You stay here and reflect on your actions." Minchan found himself at a loss for words as they all left the room.