See Me

"So, what happened?" Minchan hit Dongheon then sighed. "Genius here thought telling Geonhak I was his angel was a good idea." "How did he take it?" Everyone was now interested in Geonhak's reaction. "He didn't say anything. He just stared at me. Then he told Dongheon to get out and leave him alone." "So he rejected you." Everyone looked dejected as they hoped he'd be more enthusiastic about it.

"Maybe it's best I just disappear. He's been doing fine without me..." Minchan slowly descended the stairs then grabbed his jacket off the couch. "Wait, Mi-" He closed the door behind himself without waiting for Hoyoung to finish. The door behind them opened and Geonhak poked his head out. "Who just left?" He counted and saw that everyone was there. "Your angel." He quietly stared at Dongheon then suddenly started running towards them. "Where are you-" "I'm going to see if you're being serious." "Geonhak, be reasonable. You can't see nor hear him." Geonhak paused in the doorway then looked back at Kangmin. "I am being reasonable."

He found himself looking around and wished he asked for a name. He sighed then noticed a biker was heading in his direction. As he took a step back, he noticed the biker wasn't paying attention and swerved in his direction. "Give me a break..." The biker suddenly turned and missed him completely. "What..." Something like that had never happened before in the past. At least as far as he could remember. He heard scratching on the ground next to him and looked to see a rock moving in the air. "Mi-Min-Minchan?" The rock finally stopped moving then rose.

Minchan watched as Geonhak felt the air in front of him. His face was beet red as Geonhak had accidentally brushed over his crotch. "How tall are you?" He opened his mouth to speak then remembered he couldn't hear him. "Around 5'9? So we're about the same height. Do you have an eye defect?" He then used the rock to write out no. Geonhak was still in awe that he indeed had a guardian angel like everyone else. "How can I get to see you...?" Minchan didn't know what to tell him. He didn't know either. He wrote what he believed might help.

The others watched from a distance as Geonhak and Minchan stood in front of each other. "Ten bucks says Min beefs it." "Kangmin!" Seoho hit him with his book as he and Hwanwoong had shook on it. "Well, since Geonhak hasn't run away, this must be a good sign." "Let's hope neither of them talk about it." "You just jinxed it!" Seoho pulled Kangmin back towards the house as he had had enough from him.

"Minchan..." He took a deep breath then looked where he assumed his head would be. "Were you there that night?" Dongju held onto Dongheon tightly as he noticed the change in Minchan's face. "He asked." "God damn you Dongheon!" They all looked back and saw only Seoho. "Where's-" "That's not important. Get Minchan out of there."

Geonhak noticed the others heading towards them then wondered if they were nearby the entire time. "Hey. What's up?" "We were worried about you. Aimlessly looking around for someone who's name you don't know nor can you see and hear." Dongju had slipped behind everyone and dragged Minchan over to their side. "I learned that his name is Minchan and that we're about the same height. No eye defect either." "Nice, nice..." Geonhak looked back and saw that the rock was no longer floating in the air. "Did he leave...?" He turned back and saw that the others had gone ahead of him. "Wait up!"

Believe In Me ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara