Kim Seokjin / Jin: Too Handsome

A/N:

Now I think it's Legit. The offer. But I still don't know when it starts but I'll let you all know. I just want to say thank you so much to my lovely readers for making this happen, I am so blessed.

I love you guys.

-_-_-

Y/N's POV

You are a head stylist of a magazine company and today, you are dressing one of the young millionaires in Seoul.

You had picked out a luxurious, very expensive, yet beautiful wardrobe for the young man named Kim Seokjin.

He came in the set like a hurricane with his perfect frame and beautiful face. It also didn't help that he kept lookin your way getting you distracted.

You shove an Advil in your mouth as you gulp it down hoping last night's clubbing with your bestfriends will just go away.

You have a hell of hangover and you also had a one night stand with someone you don't remember and all you remember is that he called you, "Princess."

It was time for Seokjin to get change and you and your assistant entered the large fitting room with him, "Who is she?" He asks pointing at your assistant.

"She's my assistant." You replied as you notice your assistant shaking so nervously.

"Get out. I only want one person in here." Your assistant didn't even look at you once for permission, she just rushed out.

You sighed as you pull out the first pair of pants from the rack and gave it to Jin. You turn around as he stripped off his clothing and put the pants on.

You hear the zipper zip and you turn around and you gasped at the sight of him shirtless, "I think you've seen me shirtless before, Y/N."

"R-Right, in shows and magazines." You were shaking. You didn't know what to do. Yes, you did see him shirtless and yes, he just called you by your first name.

"That's not what I'm talking about..." He leans in your ear, "Princess."

You gasped. Holy-

You back away but your back hit with the mirror and he puts his hand up to trap you, "So you remember now?"

"It's a one night stand-"

"Too good to be just for one night. Have dinner with me." Then all your insecurities crashed down and you were just about to decline him, "Tonight. ASSISTANT GET BACK HERE!"

He suddenly kisses you on the lips shocking you completely before he pulls away and acts like nothing happened.

Your assistant comes rushing in and confusion flashed her face as she saw your tomato red face, "Miss Y/N, are you okay?"

"I'm too handsome. Let her take that in."

-_-_-

A/N:

That was kinda boring but I hope y'all enjoyed it.

VOTE if your bias is Kim Seokjin

VOTE if your bias wrecker is Kim Seokjin

And vote because this is our World Wide Handsome over here and he knows it xD

Comment if you loved the imagine.

Thank you so much for reading~

Much love,

R❤️