Park Jimin / Jimin: Interview

A/N:

Hey guys, thank you so much for 4k reads!

Your name: Viktoria/Ria

- _ - _ -

"So Jimin, you're in a relationship, yes?" The interviewer asked. His members started to tease him by making 'woot-woo!' sounds and nudging him.

"Yes, that's right." Jimins smile widens as he chuckled and looked down as he began to feel shy.

"What kind of boyfriend would you describe yourself?"

"Uh... clingy? I really like skinship, but not in public because Ria doesn't like PDA." Jimin amswered.

"But they are so clingy at home," Jungkook adds as the members agreed.

"Your girlfriend was born in New York and she is pure Canadian, please describe her as a girlfriend in English." The members laughed as Jimin sighed with a smile on his face.

"Pretty, care... to me, cook is very good. Pancake. Yes, is very good and cute." The members laughed as your heart melts at his efforts as your eyes fixed on the television watching your boyfriend's interview.

"Your girlfriend is the 'Dream Girl' for many actors and idols, what is your opinion on that?"

"Sorry, she's mine." Jimin shrugged with a cocky look on his face.

"Wah~ 정말~" You chuckled.

"How about the other members? No girlfriends?"

"Yet. No girlfriends yet." Taehyung answered which made the members tease him as well. (A/N: Next imagine 😉)

The interview ended as you sighed and turned it off.

"Love me now~

Touch me now~

Just let me love you~"

Your phone rang. "Chim-Chim loves Toni!" appears on the caller ID.

"Toni~" You answered, copying just the way he did it.

"Ayst~ Jagiyah, stop doing that. Please," Jimin sighed. "Anyway, so did you watch the interview?"

"I did." You replied.

"And...?" He trails as if waiting for your reaction.

"And what?" A bright idea came to your mind. Last time, he pranked you. Live on vlive with all your fellow ARMYs watching, he put on a panda face mask and hid in the bathroom and when you opened he jumped in front of you screaming as you scream in fright.

"뭐야~" He replied, "Did you really watch?"

"I did!" You answered.

"Then what did I say?"

"Oppa, you didn't even talk! Joonie Oppa was the only one talking!" You chuckled as you teased him.

"뭐야! Did they cut out my part? 신싸!" You bit your lip as you hold back your laugh.

"Maybe. Wae? What did you say?" You asked.

"Ah~ Forget it, just... I'll you see you later." You felt bad as you heard disappointment in his voice.

"Mm~"

"I love you," He said.

"Ne~ I love you too." You hang up and a smile spread across your lips.

* * *

You took off your coat as you entered the dorm, leaving you in jeans and simple white shirt.

"Toria, you came~" Hoseok greets as his eyes disappeared as he smiled widely.

"Viktoria's here?" You heard Jimin ask from the kitchen, "Yah! You liar, come in here!"

Your laughs filled echoed through the entire house that you fell to the groung clutching your stomach.

Jimin approached you, "Har-Har, I was really down and upset the whole day, did you know that?"

"신싸 Noona, He was sulking. His eyes almsot fell out when he watch the interview." Jungkook added.

You stood up, "Well, you pranked me the last time. I also know how to bite back."

"Oh you do," Jimin smirked as his eyes darkened. His hands went to your waist and your hands went to his neck.

"Well, now the atmosphere has changed. Let's go, Kookie." Hoseok said as he and the maknae left the two of you.

His lips crashed yours, you pulled away. "It was sweet, thank you."

"Really? I thought my lip didn't have any flavor." His licked his lips.

"No, I meant the interview, 바보~" Ypu chuckled.

"Oh. Well, anything for my princess." He smiles.

"Yah! Kids, stop eating out each others faces. Eomma's calling, it's dinner time." Jungkook announced.

"I'm going to kill him." Jimin glared at Jungkook, "yah!"

- _ - _ -

A/N:

Vote if your bias is Park Jimin

Vote if your bias wrecker is Park Jimin

And vote because this man is just ILLEGAL!!!

Comment if you loved this imagine.

Thanks for reading!

사랑해

R<3