Jung Hoseok / J-Hope : Weakness

A/N:

Guys, Haven't upload for two days but here's a GIF of J-hope applying contact lense xD.

- - - - - - 

Y/N's POV

You are at the BTS dorm baking cookies. PD Nim already approved you visiting the boys as long as you don't sleep over.

"Jagi-yah! How are the cookies? I am so hungry I might not leave some for the other members when it comes out the oven." Your happy virus hugs you from behind almost putting his whole weight on you.

"Oppa, you feel heavy. You can only eat two cookies, okay?" You teased.

"Aish! Even Taehyung says that! Did I really gain weight?" He asks as you turn around seeing his cute pout.

"Aniyo! You are the sexiest man alive." He tries to hide his smile but fails, He gave you a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you, Jagi!" He hugs you as you hug him back. "I love you too, Oppa."

You see both maknae. Taehyung and Jungkook playfully wrestle each other in the living room. "Aigoo, Yah! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! Stop that, you both might get hurt." you scold as they pull away.

"Y/N Noona, who's cuter me or Jungkook." Both of them did their best cute faces.

" Both of them did their best cute faces

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aww... They are so cute, right Op- Oppa?" You turned around and you didn't saw Hoseok.

"Oh. He left, Noona. Right when Taehyung and I pulled away from our wrestling match. Ooh, he's jealous." Jungkook teases as they both laugh together.

"Aish! Jinjja..." you said taking off your apron and going to Hoseok's room. You entered and saw Hoseok lying on the bed on his phone. You jumped on the bed just beside him and hugged him but he turned his back on you. "Mwo? Why are you acting like that, Oppa?" He just huffs.

You rest your chin on his shoulder. "Oppa... OPPA. OPPA!"

"Aish! You are so noisy. Why don't you go and be with Taehyung and Jungkook, you only care about them. Noona, I'm doing aegyo! Noona, I'm sexy-sexy! Noona, look at me! YAH! I'm cuter than anyone, sexiest man alive and even you said that! Aish! I'm so annoyed." He scratched his head harshly and stood up ready to walk out.

"Saranghae Sexy Oppa! You're so cute when you're jealous." You knew that he can't resist that. His hands were already on the doorknob but instead of walking out, he locked the door, "You always know my weakness, Jagi. It's not fair, I should guess what's yours." He turned around and gave you a devilish smirk as he slowly walked over to the bed.

Oh god, you thought.

"Oppa, I can't sleep over, you know that." You warned backing away from him as he crawls towards you.

"Why? What will I do? What are you thinking that I'll do, tonight." He smirks.

"Yah, Hoseok." 

"What will I do? Hmm?" He laughs as you fall off the other side of the bed. "I see... I am your weakness too." He kisses your forehead and opening the door and Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, Rapmon, Suga stumbled in.

"Yah! You guys were listening all the time?!" Hoseok yells.

Ding! signaling the cookies are ready.

"W-Who wants s-some cookies?" Rapmon ask.

"Me!"The rest answered as they raced to the kitchen.

"Aish...Jinjja... Yah! don't touch those cookies or I'll chop each of your fingers." You yelled.

- - - - - - - - - 

A/N:

It was short, I'm sorry 😔😔

I ran out of ideas so please suggest and request.

Vote if your bias is Jung Hoseok / J-Hope.

Vote if your bias wrecker is Jung Hoseok / J-Hope

and Vote if Hoseok made your heart flutter in this gif 💖😊👼

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Your favorite gal,

R <3

BTS Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें