Park Jimin/Jimin: Vacation

Y/N's POV

"We haven't touched the sea yet, Park Jimin and you are already looking at other girls."

"I wasn't! Come on, let's have a swim." Jimin acts cute, "Hm? Please~"

"On one condition,"

"Anything." He smiles sweetly and he circled his hands around your waist and pulls you closer pecking your lips.

"Don't go shirtless. Don't look sexy or cute or anything attractive. Don't look at cute, pretty or sexy girls. Don't talk because your voice is sexy and cute. If anyone talks to you tell them this, my girlfriend's prettier than you. I don't care if you sound mean, you are my man." You raised your brow as a mischievous smirk played on his lips.

"Actually Jagi, that wasn't just one condition." You glared at him, "Arrasso, Arrasso." He raised his hands in defeat.

The sea was beautiful at night as you gasped and enjoyed the view.

You took off the white towel and laid it on the white outdoor bed, revealing your swimsuit.

"Yah! I can see your stomach." Jimin said as he approached you.

"You're supposed to, it's what it looked on the model when I bought it." You simply said, teasing Jimin as some guys looking at you as Jimin glared at them.

You ran to the beach as the waves hit your knees. "Wah~ starfish!" You bend down to pick up the cute tiny orange starfish. There were lights and torches around the beach so you still can see.

Jimin's eyes widen as you completely just showed your ass in front of him.

"Omo~ so cute." You sat down elegantly showing off your legs as the light of the moon highlighted it.

"Aniya, this will not do." He approached you and throws you to his shoulder as you let out a scream.

"What are you doing!?"

He smacks your ass as he lead you back to your shared room.

He drops you on the bed, he pins you down and glared at you as you glared back.

"You've been a bad girl, Y/N." He flips you around and smacking your ass, "Wearing revealing clothes, being a tease. Daddy needs to punish you,"

He smacked your ass again as you felt excited but you whimper in pain.

"Start counting, baby girl."

-_-_-

You woke up as the sun hits your face.

Jimin's bare chest pressed on your bare back. Your naked bodies cuddled.

His hands were wrapped around your tiny waist and his face on the crook of your neck as his breathing sent chills down your spine.

You found Jimin's white button up by the chair as you pulled it and you sat up to put it on yourself.

Jimin groans as he stretched. You crawled on top of him, kissing his lips. "Good morning," he had a very raspy voice in the morning which is very sexy.

"Oppa, let's eat." You said getting off him.

He grabs you again and pins you down, "how about I just eat you instead?"

He starts to kiss down your neck, unbuttoning your (his) shirt. You chuckled, "No~ I want to eat first. There's a thunder in my stomach."

He doesn't stop until the door busted open, "Hyung, we are here-"

You squeal and hide under Jimin, "Aye~ This couple."

"Way to go making me feel lonely," Jin said.

"Aish! Come on, guys. Let's leave them be," Namjoon said, "Oi! Stop doing that, you still have three days to do that. Come down and eat, you dirty kids."

-_-_-

A/N:

Vote if your bias is Park Jimin

Vote if your bias wrecker is Park Jimin

And vote if you agree that black haired Park Jimin is Illegal. Because it is.

Comment if you loved this chapter

Thank you so much for reading and voting~

R❤️