Chapter Twenty Four

I wake up to my alarm yet again.I open my eyes and jump back in shock because I am face to face with emily.Causing me to fall off of the bed with a thump.Emily then wakes up and starts laughing
"What are you doing?" she asks
"Oh you know just chilling on the floor" I reply
"Seriously?" She questions
"No you scared the crap out of me and I fell" I answer
Then emily laughs even more,so I get up and attack her with my pillow. After a while we decide to get dressed. So I take a shower and get dressed. I wear skinny jeans,a black crop top hoodie,and my black combat boots. Then i blow dry and straighten my hair.After that I put on some concealer and foundation with mascara. By the time I am done emily is already dressed and eating breakfast. So i make myself some toast and get some orange juice.
"Where are my parents at?" I question
"They both got called in to work according to the note they left" she replies
"Maybe we can hangout with the twins today then" I say
"I'll go call them!" she says as she begins calling them on the phone
After about five minutes we hear the front door open. And in comes the twins. Ethan was wearing his red shorts and black shirt.While grayson was wearing black jeans and a merch shirt.I instantly go and hug Gray. While emily hugs ethan. Then we all decide to just watch movies for a while.

Skip to about 8:30

We had watched a ton of movies all day with the twins. It was the kind of day I needed. Then we all felt really hungry. So we decided that all of us,with the twins vehicle,would go to the diner in town.

Skip to the diner

When we got there we all sat in a booth.Me and gray on one side and emily and ethan on the other side. Then the waitress comes over...
"Hi my name is Tiffany,what can i get you all to drink?" she says
"Umm two teas and two cokes please" Gray speaks up
"Coming right up hun" says Tiffany
She then leaves to get our drinks in the back. She comes back five minutes later with the drinks and we order an appetizer of cheese fries.We get the cheese fries and she asks what we want to eat.
"I'll have the bacon burger with fries" Ethan says
"I'll have the same thing" says Gray
"I'll have the steak fajitas" says Emily
"I'll have the same as her as well" I say
She leaves and we eat the cheese fries while we all talk and make stupid jokes. Then she brings us our food and we all eat and decide to get desert.
"I wish we didn't have to drop you girls off" says Gray
"Me too" says Ethan
"Awww ,are you going to miss us?" says Emily
"Uh duh" says Ethan as he pulls her to him
"I'll miss you way more" i say to Gray
"No way that will ever happen" he responds
Then we all decide that we do have to leave.

Skip to home

The twins dropped us off and we all went our separate ways. And then I changed and cleaned my makeup off of my face and brushed my teeth. And as I laid down I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face thinking about Grayson Dolan.

Authors end note:
So I know it has been forever since I did anything with this story. But I am going to try to update between everything at school. I want to say thank you to everyone who is reading this story or has been waiting for an update.You all mean so much to me.
Sincerely,
Hailie.C