Chapter Sixteen

The next morning I woke up to a voice whispering in my ear "Wake up babe or else" "Or else what" I asked sitting up looking at Grayson with a smirk he just smiled and sat on my bed "What are you doing here" I asked him then he explained how my mom let him in I just said Ok and then he left so I could get dressed for cheer since it was a Sunday I got up and took a shower then I put on some eyeshadow and concealer then I brushed my teeth and hair then I put my hair in a pony tail then I got on some cheer pants that went to my knees and a cheer tank top with a cheer hoodie then I grabbed my cheer shoes and put them on then I grabbed my cheer bag and phone then I went downstairs and ate some fruit then I went into the living room and got Grayson and Ethan then we left when we got to the gym I took off my hoodie and stretched then the coach said we could just do random stuff so I did cart wheels and other stuff then when it was time to go I walked over to my bag and grabbed my towel and wiped the sweat off of me and then I looked up and saw Grayson with a big smile on his face I just told him and Ethan it was time to go when we got back to my house I took a shower and then I blow dried my hair and then I brushed it and put it in a fish tail braid then I changed into some shorts and a tank top then I went downstairs and made me Ethan and Grayson some Mac and cheese then when we were done I brought them to my room and made Ethan a spot on the floor and brushed my teeth then I layed in bed and then I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist I looked and smiled at Grayson and then I turned off the light and then I placed my head on Graysons chest and fell asleep cuddling up to Grayson and his strong arms wrapped around my waist.