Chapter Seventeen

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon I got up and got a shower then I blow dried my hair and straightened it then I put on some eyeshadow and concealer then I brushed my teeth and put on a black skirt with a grey crop top and then I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see Grayson making breakfast so I quietly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his stomach and hugged him and he just chuckled and continued to make breakfast and when he was done he turned around and bear hugged me and when we pulled away he kissed me and then we ate and I asked "So where is Ethan" he just smiled and said "He went out with some friends" I just said ok and continued to eat when I was done I told him I was walking to Starbucks and asked him if he wanted to come and he nodded his head and we put on our shoes then we started to walk to Starbucks when we got to Starbucks I ordered a French vanilla coolate and he got the same thing then we sat at a table and just drank our drinks and talked about random stuff then Grayson said he was going to the bathroom I just said ok and he left a few minutes later I was getting worried because Grayson had been gone for a long time then I saw Ethan walk in and I ran to him and hugged him.

Ethans P.O.V.

When I walked into Starbucks I suddenly felt someone hug me and I looked to see who it was and noticed it was Alyssa and she was crying I just hugged her back.

Alyssas P.O.V.

After I hugged Ethan he asked me "Why are u crying Alyssa" I explained that Grayson had been gone for a long time and I was worried about him then Ethan said "Ok I will go check on him" I just said ok and then he left.

Ethans P.O.V.

When I got to the bathroom I walked in and saw Grayson passed out on the floor I ran to him and told my friends to call an ambulance and they did when the people put Grayson in the ambulance they asked if me and Alyssa wanted to ride with him and we did on the way there I hugged and comforted Alyssa then when we got there we had to wait in the waiting room.

Alyssas P.O.V.

As we were waiting to hear about Grayson I just sat there and cried and eventually my eyes got heavy and Ethan put his arm around me and pulled me close and then everything went black.

"Wake up Alyssa" I hear Ethan saying I open my eyes to see Ethan kneeled down in front of me "what" I said tirely "Come on Grayson is awake" Ethan said I instantly stood up and said "Well come on show me what room he is in" Ethan just chuckled and led me to a room that had Graysons papers on it I opened the door and lost it I started to cry and ran to Grayson and hugged him.

Grayson P.O.V.

As soon as she saw me she started to cry and ran to me and hugged me I had missed this when we pulled apart I asked "Babe please stop crying" she just shook her head no and said "No I thought I lost you" and I said "Well you didn't and I am never gonna leave you" I just hugged her and when we pulled apart I kissed her and she smiled when we stopped then the doctor walked in and said "Mr Dolan I have figured out why you passed out" and I said "Which is..." and the doctor said "Your blood pressure was extremely low but we got it back to normal and you should be able to go home" I thanked the doctor and Ethan gave me clothes to change into and I went into the bathroom and changed then I came out and all three of us went to Alyssas house.

Alyssas P.O.V.

When we got to my house I made Grayson lay down on the couch and drink water then I went into the kitchen and started making mashed potatoes with some gravy then I yelled "Ethan" he came in and I asked "Can you please go cook the steaks on the grill" he nodded his head and a few minutes later all three of us were eating and talkinig then the boys changed into pajamas and I went in the bathroom and washed my face then I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun then I put on a pair of pink cheer shorts with a black tank top and then I walked back to my room and layed in my bed and suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I rolled over and put my head on Graysons chest then Ethan came in and turned off the light and layed on the floor and soon we all fell asleep.