Chapter Fourteen

The next morning I woke up to a alarm going off but when I opened my eyes I realized I was in Graysons room then I looked over my shoulder I saw that Grayson had his arms around my waist I then got up and went to the bag I saw that had my name on it then I got on some skinny jeans and a shirt that was a blue crop top then I put on my black hoodie and went to put on some concealer and then some eyeshadow that was a white color after that I brushed my teeth and hair then as I was putting my hair in a pony tail Grayson walked in the bathroom and hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I giggled at him then I walked out the bathroom to the staircase so I could go eat but as I was about to  someone hugged me from behind and I looked and saw it was Ethan I turned around and hugged him back and then I said "Hi best friend" he just smiled and kissed my cheek then he picked me up and carried me downstairs on his shoulder as I said "Ethan put me down" as I was laughing really hard then he dropped me on the couch and told me to just sit and he would bring me my favourite cereal I just shrugged and turned on the TV then Grayson came down and sat next to me and told Ethan to bring him the same thing and then I looked at him and he suddenly kissed me and then he pulled away and said "Sorry I just have been wanting to do that since I saw you" I just smiled then Ethan brought in our cereal and we all ate together and then I did the dishes and then I said we had to go and we all grabbed our stuff and walked out the door and then we got on the bus and I asked something that had been in me since I woke up "What if I see Bethany" I asked the two of them explained that her and her family were forced to move far away to Mexico or something like that I just smiled and said Ok and then we got to school and Grayson said that he had the school put his locker next to mine so he would be around if I needed him and then the first four classes went by really quick and then came lunch while I sat at the table that me and Grayson sat at Bethanys old friends came up and said that they were really sorry that Bethany made them do it and asked if we could be friends and I looked at Grayson and Ethan and they both just smiled at me and I said that we could be friends and told them they could sit at our table then we ended up all deciding to be friends then after school Grayson , Ethan ,and me rode the bus together and went to my house and then we ordered some pizza from Dominos then while we ate and watched TV then we heard the door open and got up and hugged my mom and she asked me what I wanted for dinner and I told her that I already ate and that I was going to stay at Graysons and Ethans house for a sleepover and she said Ok and then I grabbed my stuff and we went to their house and me and Grayson said night to Ethan and went in his room and fell asleep my head on his chest and his arms around my waist.