Chapter Four

The next morning I woke up and I was still laying on Graysons chest ,as I got up so I could get ready.I noticed Grayson was waking up when he saw me he smiled I just smiled "You might want to head home if you want to be ready for school" I said. "Nah I am good I just need to take a shower then I need to get new clothes on" "I think my brothers clothes will fit you" I said "Are you sure about that?" He asked.I just smiled and nodded my head ,he just smiled back and I led him to the shower and handed him a towel ,and the soap my brother used to use ,he got in the shower.And I went to my brothers old room and started to look for clothes for Grayson ,as I found some clothes I just paused next thing I knew I started to cry. I guess Grayson heard me crying because he came into my brothers room and said "Alyssa are you ok?" "Yeah" I said handing him clothes and then he surprised me by grabbing my hand which shocked me ,and gave me a big hug for a long time ,then he said he was going to get dressed in the bathroom. I went to my room and got ready for school ,after I got ready I went to the bathroom and the door was open Grayson was  just about to walk out when I saw his hair was a mess. I told him to hold on and went under the sink and got out the gel my brother used to use and put his hair in spikes like I used to do for my brother. He looked at it and said "Now why didn't I think of that" "But you didn't have to do that." I told him I didn't mind and then he went to my room to get his stuff.So I went in the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, then I went to my room and sat down at my vanity and put on my eye shadow and lip gloss. When I was still doing my lip gloss Grayson walked up and said "You know you look beautiful without that right."I just smiled and thanked him after I finished I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to make me and Grayson breakfast.And then I called him to come down and we ate ,after we ate I washed the dishes and we walked out the door and started walking to school. Then we heard Ethan coming behind us "Hey Gray did you stay at Alyssa's house?" "Yeah she needed a friend"Grayson said Ethan just smiled and we started walking to school. When we got to school I went to my locker and Grayson and Ethan went to Ethan's locker ,as I got to my locker and opened it someone slammed my locker shut. I looked at the person and it was Bethany. "Hey Alyssa I was just letting you know that I will have Grayson back" "You can have him we are not dating he is just my friend" "Good just stay out of my way then" Bethany said ,and flipped her hair ,and walked off. I just went straight to class and sat down then Grayson came in and said "Hey you ok?" "Just don't talk to me" I said but I regretted it as soon as I said it. "What did I do?" Grayson asked "Just don't talk to me" I said the rest of the class I could feel Grayson staring at me after the bell rang I left right away and avoided Grayson ,but I couldn't avoid him on my way home so I decided to ride the bus.When I got home I got a text from Grayson saying "hey what happened?" I didn't text him back I just did my homework and went to sleep.