Chapter Eleven

In the morning I woke up in the bed alone as I got up someone opened the door it was Grayson and Ethan when I got up I had to sit back down because I was dizzy Grayson and Ethan ran to me and  sat by my sides then after I sat a while I got up and said I was getting in the shower and they both said okay when I got out I went to my room where they were still at when they saw me they both just walked out of the room so I could get dressed after I got on some cheer shorts and a sweatshirt because today was a Saturday then I brushed my hair and blow dried it I then put it in a ponytail u then put on some concealer to cover up my dark circles I then went downstairs and told Grayson and Ethan I had to go to cheer and they both said they would come with me for support I then put on my cheer shoes and grabbed my cheer bag then we started to walk to the cheer gym and when I got there all the girls came over to me to talk to me as I was talking I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around and it was Grayson and Ethan I then introduced them to the girls then I told them to just sit down on the bleachers and then the coach said let's get started after a few routines I walked over to my bag where Grayson and Ethan were sitting at when I pulled out my bottle and took a big gulp the coach came over and said that we were going to do a few more routines I said ok and just as was about to walk away someone grabbed my waist and pulled me back I turned around and it was Grayson then he gave me a quick kiss then let me go  as I walked away I smiled to myself during the routines I could feel Grayson watching me when we were done I walked over to my bag and Grayson handed me my towel wth my name on it I just sat down and drank more water when I was done I went to say something to Grayson but he instantly kissed me for a long time when we stopped I blushed he just said Sorry he had been wanting to kiss me since I woke up I just said it was ok and then we started walking to my house on the way to my house Ethan said he was tired so he was going home Grayson said he was just going to sleep at my house then on our way to my house he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him tomorrow night and I said yes I would love to and when we got to my house I took a shower and changed into shorts and a tank top then I went into my room where Grayson was and I asked him if he was tired he said not really but that he would lay with me I smiled and layed down and the he layed behind me and then I turned off the light then when we got comfy I felt him put his arm around my waist and grab my hand and pull me towards him then he squeezed my hands and we held hands and fell fast asleep just me and him.