Chapter Twelve

The next morning I woke up and saw Grayson was gone but then I noticed a note when I opened it I read it and it said Hey sorry for leaving early just making plans for our date tonight I will pick you up at 7 k well have a good morning love you babe love Grayson I just smiled and walked downstairs to get a bowl of cereal when I noticed that the slide door was open so I walked over to see who was out there and I saw my mom cleaning up around the pool and my dad cleaning the pool "What is going on" I said then my mom explained that she and dad were cleaning the pool because they were having friends over and they wanted something for people to do I just got a bagel and went up to my room and then I went to get a shower then I got on a pink Sun dress with my jean jacket and my pair of silver sandals then I checked the time it was 6:45 I ran to the bathroom and straightened my hair then I put on a light shade of pink eyeshadow and pink lip gloss then I sprayed some perfume on and put on my necklace with the A charm my brother got me and a pair of diamond earrings then the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to open the door but my mom had already opened it and my mom and dad were talking to Grayson and when Grayson saw me he just smiled and I smiled back then we left and went to Red Lobster after we ate and Grayson payed we went to the park for a walk and while we were walking he stopped all of a sudden and I just looked at him confused he asked me if I wanted to sit and I said yes after we sat he said he got me something you didn't have to get me something I told him I wanted to he told me then he pulled out a box that had a ribbon around it I opened it and saw a ring that was so beautiful and then Grayson explained that it was a promise ring and I said Thank you and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek then we went back to my house and at the door I said that I was just going to go to bed and he said Ok then we both said Goodnight and then I went up to my room and changed then I turned off my light then I got a text from Grayson and it said see you tomorrow so we can walk  to  school  together right I said then I went to bed and thought of only Grayson.