Chapter Five

The next morning I woke up to my phone vibrating it was a text from Grayson "I don't know what I did but I sure would like you to explain" it said. I texted him back and told him what happened and that I was sorry for yesterday.He just said that Bethany was not going to get away for doing that and that he accepted my apology. We texted for a while then I said goodbye ,and I got ready.I got a purple shirt that said love and a pair of skinny jeans with a pair of black sandals. After I got dressed I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair ,then I put my hair in a braid ,then I put on some makeup just the usual and then I went downstairs to see a note from my mom that she had to go to work early and that she was going to work late.I just got a bowl of cereal and then walked out of my house. I started walking then Ethan and Grayson joined me I guess Grayson told Ethan everything and Ethan was really mad also.When we got to school the twins went with me to my locker this time ,and when we got there we noticed a picture of me with a mustache and a beard. I just ripped it off and threw it away Bethany really didn't bother me anymore.So me and Grayson walked to class together ,when we walked in Grayson put his arm around my waist and I just smiled and sat down.When the bell rung I got up and waited for Grayson So he could walk me to class like he said ,but after a few seconds I was worried so I went in to see Grayson kissing Bethany I was so shocked that I just ran to my class and avoided Grayson and Ethan at all cost.When it came time to leave to go home I decided to take the bus.When I got home I got a text from Grayson that said "Hey I don't know what you are avoiding me for, but I need to talk to you can I come over?" I replied "I guess so"  ,and then ten minutes later the doorbell rang. Before I let Grayson in I put on a pair of socks and a sweatshirt ,then I opened the door when I let him in he walked straight to the living room and sat on the couch.When I sat down he asked what was going on and I lost it "You better not ever talk to me after this because if you ever lead me on again and then you go and kiss Bethany I will make sure you never see me again I will even block your phone number I will even make it to where I never have to see you again got it good now leave!"he was so shocked that he didn't no what to say "hello" I said bringing him back to the moment "wait" he said "I need to explain everything" "no just leave" I said he left looking down and not speaking ,later while I was cooking myself frozen pizza I got a text from Ethan it said "Hey you need to know that Bethany kissed Grayson he doesn't want her back he wants to be with you"I texted him back telling him to tell Grayson to come over to my house and that I would make him dinner.Five minutes later I heard the door and opened it and it was Grayson. I hugged him shocking him ,but after a while he hugged me back ,and then I asked him if he was hungry and he said yeah. I grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen he squeezed my hand and I just smiled. After we ate we watched some Netflix then he got a text from his mom saying to come home he said he had to go.I just smiled and walked him to the door ,as he went to leave I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug.He hugged me back and squeezed me tight making me laugh ,but as I stopped laughing. I saw he was looking into my eyes ,and I said that he could always call me or text me if he needed me and he smiled. We said bye to each other and Grayson left to go home ,then I went to my bathroom and washed off my makeup and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Then I went to lay down ,and then I got a text it was from Grayson and it said "Goodnight beautiful" and I texted him back "Goodnight handsome "then we both went to sleep thinking about each other.