" Strawberry Banana smoothie please," Ella said.

" I got you I'll be right back,". Amber said jogging in McDonald's.

After Amber came out McDonald's she reached me my smoothie then we took off to school. On way to school her and I just talked and laughed at stupid shit. By time I got to school I had finish my smoothie and at one Ambers hash browns.

" Oh but I'm not hungry I ate," Amber marked me throwing trash away.

" Whatever I wasn't but that hash brown smelled to go," Ella said locking the truck.

" Look at that I can't with them," Amber said pointing to K-Dog and Cherish eating each other face.

" Hi bitch hi nigga," Ella said walking up to them.

" What up Queen," K-Dog said pulling her into hug.

" Nothing I see you taking care my girl," Ella said.

" Always but I got bounce see later lil sexy," K-Dog Said kissing Cherish.

" Bye," Cherish said watching K-Dog drive off.

" Anyways you asked him about homecoming," Amber asked.

" Not yet I got get him in mood were he can't say no to me," Cherish said walking in school.

" Nasty hoe," Ella said laughing.

After we got in school me and my friends split up to go to our lockers. While I was in my locker I felt someone watching me. Before I could even turn around I saw Kira and her side bitch looking at me. I tried to ignore it but then her and her ugly approached me.

" You pregnant with Ace baby aren't you," Kira asked.

" What," Ella asked bursting out laughing.

" You pregnant why else would Ace let you drive his car. I saw you pulling up in it he wouldn't even let me get in it," Kira said.

" Look Kira you been gone from school for three weeks. Obviously every body know why fake ass. ( Emphasis on fake ass ) now get out my fucking face cause I'm tired of bitches," Ella said slamming her locker.

" Bitches slamming lockers is that suppose scare me you stupid bitch my ass as fake ass yours," Kira screamed.

" My ass ain't fake this truck behind me is very much real and reason I got Ace and you don't you dumb hoe ass slut bitch," Ella screamed.

After I said that she tried to swing on me and she hit locker. I punched that bitch dead in face not missing what so ever. After I punched her the bitch tried jump in but Cherish came out no where and jumped in.

She tried punch me again and I punched her repeatedly until she hit ground. Once she was on the ground I gave her chance to get up. Basic bitch move she grabbed my hair and that shit hurt because it was my real hair. I instantly kicked that bitch and she let go and fail into lockers.

I started punching her until I felt someone grabbing me. As they grabbed me I clutched her hair in my hand. As they was pulling me I pulled her by her hair. She tried swing so I got out their grip and kicked her on floor. Once I kicked her on floor I got on top her and started punching her repeatedly.

" Ella stop she bleeding you good and Cherish stop kicking that girl," Amber screamed trying pull Ella.

" David help me get Ella Troy get Cherish to stop please before they go jail for murder," Amber said.

I was still beating this bitch ass until I felt to people pulling me now. They eventually got me off her and Cherish off bitch. By then the principal walked in hall and screamed.

" CHERISH AND ELLA OFFICE NOW AND SOMEONE TAKE THESE TWO TO NURSE," principle Martin said.

After he said that I opened my locker back up and grabbed my purse and phone and walked to office with Cherish. My blood was still boiling and I just wanna go home now I'm done with school. Fuck school and everyone in it I fucking can't.

" Now who wanna tell me why you all were fighting," Marin asked.

" They started it and I simply finished," Ella said.

" Well let's think about what parents got say about that," Martin said walking in his office.

" FML MY LIFE," Cherish Said.

" I'll like see him get my parents on line," Ella said laughing.

After couple minutes Mr.Martin called us in office and told us our parents on way. I thought my mama was still in jail but I guess not but how she got out. Although I was snapped out of my thought when his office door opened. When I saw who walked in my mouth dropped.