FIFTY-ONE

we're heading towards the end :D

***

"I wanna go home", Yeona complained after an hour of staying at the party where Lisa dragged her along with Jennie, Rosie and Jisoo. "Why? It's fun here-", Lisa hummed, turning around to her with a worried expression all over her face. "I just don't belong here, everyone is an Idol, then there's me." Yeona looked away, hiding the sadness crawling on her pretty face.
"Don't think too much about it, honey", Lisa smiled and wrapped her arm around the girl's waist.

"But I do, I always think a lot", Yeona hummed. "I always worry."

"That's unhealthy as fuck", Lisa sighed. "You're just gonna be sad all the time if you think and worry too much."
"I know", the girl nodded. Why else would she be a creepy stalker of her own ex-boyfriend if it wouldn't be to distract herself from the sadness.

"Let's go outside for a little bit, yeah?", Lisa suggested softly, leading Yeona out, hands still on her waist which she squeezed tightly. Yeona was tensing up a little but besides from that she didn't seem to care much. "We should've just gotten drunk", Lisa said after a bit, sighing because she's been at this party for more than an hour and was still pretty much sober.

"I don't like drinking", Yeona shrugged.

"Is there even anything you like?", Lisa snapped suddenly, forgetting to keep her nice mask on. Yeona flinched a bit but then shrugged. "I like Jungkook", she hummed.

"Well, Jungkook actually sucks", Lisa said while biting her lips. "Trust me, I've been dating his brother for quite a while now, whenever Jungkook is home he's just being the weird freak he is. You deserve better than him", she leaned a little closer, smiling at the girl softly. Yeona shrugged, "He was my first love-"
"He's gay, darling. Stop running after him, you're too pretty to do that-"

Yeona bit her lips, "He always gets it all, I lowkey want him dead", Yeona suddenly said which made all expressions leave Lisa's face. "Wait, you're kidding, right?", she tried to make sure but Yeona didn't say anything.
"He's got that fancy life with being an idol and everything, he's got his company supporting him. He's got this hot ass boyfriend, he had my ex-girlfriend for such a long time plus he's close to everyone I'm jealous of. I feel like he deserves to be knocked out too sometime", Yeona grumbled.

"You don't really sound as if you'd like him, honey", Lisa chuckled.

"He had his bad times too, it's not all sunshine and rainbows for him."

"It sure does seem so. Everything always works out for him", Yeona hummed. "I just want to make sure for one goddamn time in his life he's not the one getting it all."

"You do realise how much pain he went through to get to where he is right now?", Lisa tilted her head a little. She didn't like how Yeona talked about one of her closest friends. It literally made her wanna hurt her a little more than she would do anyway.

"I don't care, he's not the only one going through pain", Yeona groaned. "It's always about Jungkook, no one ever asked me how it felt for me to break up with him after he's been my first love."

"As far as I know, y'all didn't even kiss-", Lisa hummed. "Can it be that serious then?"

Yeona kept silent. "Are you here to be mean to me too?", she simply questioned after a while of thinking. Lisa sighed. "No, actually I just don't like you talking about some unnecessary boy while I'm right here, trying my best to flirt with you-"

"That's what you call flirting?", Yeona laughed out, but blushed a bit while doing so.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Oh come on, I've been dating Jungkook's dumbass brother, do you really think I'm good at flirting?"
"Why do you flirt with me if you're in a relationship?", Yeona lifted her eyebrows. "I'm not anymore", Lisa lied, smiling bittersweetly.