NINETEEN

not to be dramatic or something but i love plot twists btw

***

"I'm horny."

Jungkook's voice was barely hearable as he leaned over to Taehyung's ear to whisper that information to him.

"We're in a fucking meeting", Taehyung hummed back, voice cracking as his eyes slowly shifted down Jungkook's body. The boy was wearing a suit, his legs pressed against each other and a bulge clearly visible.
They had a meeting with the whole staff, including manager and the production team, speaking about important topics like their new album release and other work-related stuff.

Everyone was listening attentively, except for Jungkook. He was bouncing with his feet, awkwardly looking around while he pressed his hand on his boner to hide it.

"I know!", Jungkook whispered back, "Do something!"

"What on earth am I supposed to do", Taehyung whined and turned his head away to avoid further distractions by the younger's boner.

"Sex me!"

"That's not even grammatically right", Taehyung sighed. He forced himself to keep his gaze straight, not allowing himself to take another look.

"Fuck me!"

"JUNGKOOK", Taehyung groaned, a little too loud, catching the attention of the whole room. "What's up?", Bang PD asked, confused.
Taehyung gulped, "Nothing, sorry", he quickly mumbled, looking down.

Jungkook leaned over, whispering into Taehyung's ear, "What's up? My dick."

Taehyung let out a whimper, "Fuck, I love you", he shut his eyes for a moment and then got up. "Anyways, we gotta go. Kook's about to throw up. We'll go get some air!", Taehyung said, grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him up.

Bad idea tho.

They rushed outside, leaving everyone confused.

"I'm not the only one who saw that Jungkook had a boner, right?", Bang PD said, expression darkening.

--

"I knew you'd fuck up our rules", Taehyung whined, slamming Jungkook against the wall of their dance practice room after they locked the door behind them.
"I want you to fuck me up!", Jungkook grinned, way too caught up in his horniness instead of thinking about how dumb it was what they were about to do right here.

"Oh I will", Taehyung murmured, ripping Jungkook's shirt off, "And you'll watch yourself getting fucked up for being a brat in a meeting with our whole staff."
He grabbed the boy by his waist and pushed him right in front of the huge ass mirror all above the wall.

"Look at you", he hummed, turned Jungkook around so his back was facing Taehyung and he had to lean on the wall with his hands not to fall down. The boy wiggled his ass a bit while Taehyung took him by his waist and moved closer, kissing his neck from behind.

He also forced Jungkook to turn his head towards the mirror so he'd see every single action of Taehyung's.

The older pressed his own boner against Jungkook's ass, still fully clothed while his fingers traveled along the younger's waistband, unzipping his suit slowly, not pulling it down yet.

His hand slipped in, touching the hot skin of the younger's lower body until he reached his cock, pumping it once before he reached for his balls, squeezing them a little to tease. Jungkook whimpered softly, his eyes falling shut.
"Don't you dare close your eyes", Taehyung growled, grinding against the boy's butt until he opened his eyes again, gulping.