THIRTY-NINE

shit i accidentally published this in middle of editing!!! dont mind mistakes lmaoo

***

"Two years without sex really got you sensitive, huh", Taehyung hoarsed, placing kisses along Jungkook's neck slowly. His lips left dark kissing marks, coming along with sweet moans of the younger one.
"Y-yeah", Jungkook whimpered, arching his back a little.

He felt Taehyung's hand pushing down both of their pants, then he pulled off their shirts and threw it all down on the bedroom floor. But when he was about to remove his boxers, Jungkook stopped him. "Wait", he hummed and pulled a blanket above him, "Let me do it", he whispered before he himself put off his boxers, still pressing the blanket over his lower area.

"Baby, what the fuck are you doing with the blanket-", Taehyung sighed when Jungkook didn't let go of it afterwards.

"I'm cold", Jungkook quickly mumbled, smiling weakly.

"You're not cold", Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat down next to him. "W-wait!", Jungkook immediately whined, "Don't stop kissing me!"

But Taehyung only crossed his arms, "No, honestly we've got to talk about this. I won't have sex with you if I know exactly how uncomfortable you feel with it."
Jungkook stilled, eyeing Taehyung with wide eyes but didn't say anything.

"Is it still because I said like ages ago you're small?", Taehyung sighed, softly touching Jungkook through the blanket. Kook nodded, "M-maybe", he whispered. Taehyung let out a sigh, "You do realise I said it out of anger, right?"

"Y-yes, I'm dumb let's forget about it", Jungkook hurried to say, feeling embarrassed and dumb over the whole thing, it was ridiculous.
"No..", Taehyung let his hand wander through Jungkook's hair, "If we want this to work we have to start talking about the things that bother us", he softly explained.

Jungkook bit his lips awkwardly.

"So, let's talk this out. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me in any way."
Jungkook nodded slowly. "I'm sorry but it really hurt me when you said that, I'm really insecure over myself and it just made everything worse-", Jungkook admitted sadly. "But I know you didn't mean it! Or well, you did but not in a bad way--, right?"

Taehyung smiled weakly, "I'm sorry I made you feel like that, Kookie", he placed a kiss on the boy's lips. "Actually I don't think you're that small. I was mad for your constant push and pull behavior, I never had anything against your size. It's cute and you're definitely the bottom anyways so why do you care so much? You've got the prettiest dick in the world and I love it as much as I love the rest of you, so please show it to me instead of hiding your prettiest body part-"

Jungkook blushed and covered his face immediately, "Oh my god, Tae", he whimpered, feeling so embarrassed at all the talking about his dick. "I even grew a bit", he then said proudly, slowly pushing the blanket away. "Look", he demanded and pinched Taehyung's cheek. The older was too busy admiring Jungkook's heart eyes when he got flustered over Taehyung's words. But as soon as he snapped out of his stare, he glanced down and saw Jungkook having a boner. He didn't grew too much, he was still quite small but he looked gorgeous without all the unnecessary clothes.

"See, it's bigger now!"

It really wasn't, maybe 4.1 inches instead of 3.9 before, but Taehyung wouldn't say that. Instead he gasped to make Jungkook feel better. "Wow Baby!", he let out softly as his smile grew wider when he saw how Jungkook's face lightened up.
"I think I'm almost your size now", Jungkook said confidently, feeling good about himself because Taehyung reacted like that.