Chapter 37 jack vs freddy

freddys pov 

im scared for this duel because i know im not the strongest duelist that our group has to offer i dont want to fight with anyone but i also hate losing "brianna and james are in the same rank with one duel won each pandora and mason are eliminated for the next 4 and number 8" well me and jack are next i guess 

"its been along time since we have dueled each other lets try our best okay" i said jack smiled "of course"  we get to the top and im first " i draw well what a hand i set 2 cards down and summon the six samurai nisashi and end my turn" he drew he card "i set three cards down and summon proto cyber dragon in defense mode and end my turn" well defensive are we alright next "i draw and i summon abby raccoon ponpoko which i can summon baby raccoon tantan in face down defense potion but i flip it up and overlay them both and summon number 64 ronin raccoon sandayu

 "then i use one overlay unit and summon a baby raccoon token and now it can be destroyed by card effects or battle now for the fun part i attack" he played a face down "i play lighting vortex and destroy your monster besides your number 64" okay minor set back is all i ended my turn " he countered that real quick what are his other two face downs "i draw i play the field spell mausoleum of the emperor now we can pay life points to summon a monster for how many tributes it needs times 1000" that can be useful "i pay 1000 (3000) life points to summon battery man fuel cell  i also switch proto cyber dragon to attack mode and end may turn" sweet my turn "i also pay 1000 life points to summon enishi, shien's chancellor and i attack proto cyber dragon"  he played another face down " limiter removel to double the attacks of my monster and since were equal there both destroyed" slick move i ended my turn "i draw i summon earth bound immortal wiraqocha rasca (1000)" 

you gotta be kidding me "i can return up to three cards and rasca gain attack for each card down this way and the same with your hand so rasca is at 3000" thats bad but earth bound immortals need a field spell so getting rid of that field spell would help rasca is all open and so is my number " i attack go rasca (1000)" were tied "i summon legendary six samurai enishi i put it in deffense" 

Jacks pov

hes not thinking he could have stoped my rasca im about to win this "alright i summon x-head cannon and i finish you off with rasca and ive won this duel" damn what the hell that was quick " nice job jack ahah" he smiled and walked over to me and pulled a card out of my duel disk six style dual wield return two cards from your oppenents field to there hand son of a bitch "i forgot that card "you did really good though" he said we got back down and went to the duel number caller i wonder who is next freddy has been eliminated "freddy is out and jack continues in the competition now the next duel is  2 and 9" james and WHAT!!!