chapter 34 life stream dragon plus rasca

Jack's pov

All of us besides me have 7 locator cards and the semi finals are tomorrow it's been over 3 weeks since I got my 6 what am I gonna do will I be in it James and everyone else already are in the semi finals so the next four slots could go to anyone "well there is only three slots now" said James I ran to the computer screen "no come on" I say defeated bri ran to me "you need to duel one more person okay you can find someone" she was right one more person can't be that hard we landed in China to find rasca and j went by myself with astral " I feel it here" said astral I felt an odd pressence around to " yes the air is stale" he nodded and floated to some one and stopped " duel them he has it" I ran to him "hey bud you duel" he didn't answer his eyes were yellow and split in the middle he ran to the temple and I followed porbably disrespecting every Chinese god there is he stopped and there was rasca he turned around and he pulled a duel disk guess we're dueling "I draw I play two ancient rules and summon two battle steers and xyz summon adreus  keeper of Armageddon" wow quick my turn "alright" astral grabed my shoulder " watch him" I nodded "I fusion summon vx tiger catapult then I play anient rules and summon gadget solider and I build the overlay network and xyz summon number 25 force focus"

"Bottomless trap hole activate" he said  force focus is banished now what the fuck okay focus what to do "I set 2  cards and end my turn" he drew "I play three ookazis " what the hell (1600) "next I summon Gene warped werewolf and attack" not today " I play magic cylinder" he play mystical space typoon " damn boy "I play negate attack" he set another card  and played poison of the old man and inflicted 800 points of more damage (800) I need one more cyber dragon and I could reck him but if I don't draw the right card it's over " I draw " pot of greed okay I played it and got cyber dragon and powerbond lit this is it "I fusion summon cyber end dragon with power bond"

And he played bottomless trap hole you got to be fucking kiding me I set a card down but other then that I have no idea what to do "i summon another Gene warped werewolf and attack" I played negate attack and that end his turn come on one more card I tuner monster okay I can summon power tool dragon "first I summon drill synchron and then I play call of the haunted and bring back syber dragon and I synchro summon power tool dragon

Life stream dragon what the hell just happened "you got life stream dragon he came to you from the beyond to help you" said astral and my life points went back to 4000 "what happened my life points are back up" astral pointed to life stream "it's your dragons ability to bring your life points at a even 4000" that's fucking bad ass " but only when it's summoned" of course there is a catch" any ways I equip axe of despair and I attack your Gene warped werewolf making me wins this duel" life stream dragon attacked and we got rasca and I got the final locator card with a number 27 this is cool

I get back to the castle and fill out the my form for the finals "you made it in time there was one slot left James kept refreshing the page for you" said Freddy I hugged James "thanks for checking on it " he smiled " we're in the finals and this means we're all gonna have to duel each other you know that right" said James "I mean to that's nothing new for me and you James and for all of us for that matter we all dueled each other before so we will try are hardest to not loose" said bri she was right we have dueled each other but this..

This is gonna be much more then what it's really meant to