chapter 17 round 5 of world duel

James pov

Back in scottland

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen for todays duel there will be nothing special but just a duel so lets get into it

The first one that is up bri and James vs the daharas siblings

"ill go first i draw i summon 2 wind up sharks and make them both level 5's and xyz summon number 73 abyss splash 

then i play rank up magic barrians force and rank up rank 5 abyss splash  to summon chaos number 73 abyss supra splash 

"i set two cards and end my turn" ash's turn

"like what the hell couldnt you  be more easier on us" said ash "yea show some restraint at least like omg" said ronda "well any ways i play machine angel ritual and send 2 level four monster to my graveyard and"

"summon cyber angel dakini and i can make you destroy one monster on your said of the field like isnt that awesome like and abyss splash is destroyed"

shit there goes abyss splash "oh and more thing like sense its the end of my turn i can bring back one machine angel ritual spell card to my hand" said ashley so no matter what we do they can always bring back that card " well its my turn and i summon twilight rose knight and summon lord poison then i synchro summon black rose dragon"

"and i set 1 card and end my turn" said bri "oh please that over sized lizard you think that can help you like omg your so funny" bri got salty "um excuse me this lizard has got me out of some serious issues that you could never understand you palace pampered valley girl wannabe ass bitch" the crowed died of laughed most of them said ooooooo "tsk.... at least i have money you look like you crawled out of goodwill" the crowed boo'd them "oh but you like them like thats so unfair" 

"um maybe its because of your horrible attitude"  i said "you stay out of this any ways i play machine angel ritual and by sending one level 7 and a level 3 i summon cyber angel vrash 

"and now for the fun part all monster that were special summoned from your special deck is destroyed and inflict 1000 for each destroyed (3000) and to bad this is my first turn because vrash can attack twice per battle" welp this is bad come on why that gotta be powerful along with dakini well "i draw and i play pot of greed  and i draw two cards" nice hahaha yes "i summon goblinbergh and sense theres a level four i can summon kagetokage and then summon gagaga magician then summon gagaga child then i make them both level 8 then i overlay both gagaga child and magician to summon number 46 dragulon"

"then i overlay my other monsters to summon number 39 utopia "

"alright utopia attack vrash" she looked surprised along with bri "your an idiot like did you fail math if you did thats a 500 point difference" i smiiled "i pased math with a 103 by the way and you did your math wrong because i use and overlay unit to stop utopias attack then i play the spell card double or nothing if my monsters attack was stopped i can attack again with double the attack points so go once again utopia wreck up vrash" 

"damn it you couldnt do anything ronda" said ash "why you looking at me vrash was the only powerful monster we have" they argued and i attacked with dragulon there at 1700 now "were fucked you have to be more careful" said ash "why dont you do something if your so worried about losing" ash tsked "my turn" said ash he smiled "yes i play rageki break to destroy utopia" okay thats fine because bri is next an she gonna summon number 107 " alright i draw i play monster reborn and bring back my team mates gagaga magician and make it a level 8 and sense I have no monsters in my graveyard I can summon guardian eatos then I over lay them both to summon out number 107 galaxy eyes tacyon dragon"

"And sense none of y'all have monsters I attack and win this duel" we won again this duel was alright bri really pulled through i saw this man appear 

"you gonna come into things that your cleansing powers can fix" he said who the hell is this guy