The kids set to work on their papers, and Cas turned to Dean, who was smirking and biting his lower lip in a way that made Cas stop and remember that he was in school. 

"Stop it." He ordered, his voice quiet.

"I love watching you teach," Dean commented. "It's adorable." Cas raised his eyebrows in a meaningful way, and he and Dean quickly left the room, standing out in the vacant hallway.

"Don't do that to me!" Cas insisted.

"Do what?" Dean teased, a lustful expression spreading across his face again. Cas's eyes widened.

"THAT," He declared. "I cannot be expected to teach properly if I know you're looking at me with your stupid sex lips."

"You love my stupid sex lips."

"Yeah, when we're not on school property, Mr. Winchester." Dean grinned.

"Then maybe we should leave school property." Cas sighed. 

"Dean," he reminded him. "I have a class. You have another class to teach in an hour, and then we can go home. But until then, NO."

"Alright fine." Dean grumbled. "What lunch block do these kids have?"

"Middle." Cas explained. "They'll go to lunch in 15 minutes, and come back at 12:30 for the second half."

"Well, if you let them out a little early, we could have a special lunch together." Cas smiled.

"Dean, we have lunch together every day. You literally fought the school board on how important it was for English and History lunch times to match up just so you could eat with me, even though I see you every day." Dean shrugged.

"Can't I be a caring husband who loves to spend time with the love of his life?"

"Not on-"

"Not on school property. Right." Cas sighed, fiddling with the zipper on Dean's jacket.

"I'll make it up to you later, okay?" 

"Okay." They went back into the classroom, and then breaked for lunch.

Cas honestly hated the cafeteria food, so he always brought his own lunch. Dean, on the other hand, insisted that cafeteria food was the third best cooking he'd ever had- third only to Cas's and his own. 

Cas did admire the cafeteria's efforts, however. They had pastries for dessert most days. They weren't homemade, and were reused until they were stale enough to break your teeth, of course, but when they were fresh, the jam filled puff pastries were delicious. Students were only supposed to take one dessert, but since they went stale so quickly, the cafeteria staff honestly didn't care if someone took more then one.

Dean was obsessed with the pastries, and all the desserts, of course. But the long puff pastries were his favorite. Cas thought it was kind of ironic, seeing as the pastry was one of those specific foods, like a banana or a Popsicle. AKA, you shouldn't make eye contact while eating it. 

After their lunch, Cas's class returned, and Dean decided to have a bit of fun with his husband.

"How was lunch?" He asked the class.

"Good!" They chorused. Cas smiled. He liked it when the students interacted with Dean.

"Did you guys try those pastries?" Dean asked. There was some nods, and some students let out sighed happily. Everybody loved the pastries.

"Oh yeah," Dean went on, looking Cas in the eye. "I love those things. I eat like five of them. But they're all different shaoes, you know? Some are long, and some are short." Cas's eyes widened.

"So I try to alternate it," Dean kept talking. "First I'll get a long one, and then a short one, and then maybe another long one." 

Castiel's mind was in dark places. Very dark and dirty.

"They're just so good- I can't get enough of them." The class had fallen silent, and one student had dropped their head against their desk, unable to keep a straight face.

"Are you done?" Cas asked. Dean smiled and shrugged innocently.

"I can't help it- I just love my long pastries." Cas shut his eyes for a moment, collecting himself, before turning to his class.

"Please continue working on your Trial Briefs," He instructed. "And remember to jazz them up with fancy styles. That's the difference between a B+ and an A-."

Without another word, Cas forced Dean out into the hallway.

"REALLY?" He demanded. 

"I couldn't help it." Cas shot him a look, ready to rank on him- but Dean was giving him a look of his own. His little lustful look, with his eyes glinting just so, and he bit his lip and with the way he was holding himself....

There was a janitor's closet next to Cas's classroom. He quickly shoved Dean inside, following and shutting the door.

"But Cas," Dean fake gasped. "We're on school property!"

"Shut up, Mr. Winchester," He ordered before grabbing Dean by the neck and kissing him fiercely.

They made out in the janitor's closet, Dean's hands sliding up Cas's shirt and roaming his chest, Cas's hands tangling Dean's hair as his lips moved slowly towards Dean's neck. 

Dean's hands were just starting to drift more downward when the bell rang, startling them both. Cas jumped, his hand slipping and knocking the doorknob, catching the history teacher off balance. Dean tried to catch him, but they were so entangled that it didn't make a difference. The door burst open, and they fell out into the hallway, conveniently just as all the students came out of their classrooms.

"Mr. Winchester?!" One of the girls gasped.

"Mr. Novak!" One of the boys in the crowd nodded, clearly bemused.

"Not bad, Mr. Novak, not bad." He commented.

"Uh oh." Cas whispered. Dean sat up, straightening his jacket and taking in the sight of all of their students, staring at them.

"Crap." He swore, helping Cas up. Cas was blushing furiously and he attempted to fix his shirt, not even bothering with his tie or his hair.

They scanned the crowd of shocked students.

".....Everyone who keeps their mouth shut gets their grade boosted four points." Dean declared.

 "For the whole year." Cas added. The students blinked, and then purposefully acted nonchalantly, going on their way.

"We're screwed." Dean muttered. 

"You and your stupid pastries." Cas proclaimed.

A/N: 

P.S. The whole pastry rant that Dean goes on?

That actually happened in my class.

So, are my history teachers gay, or am I just very dirty minded?

Or both?