21

hello :) enjoy :)

Chapter 21

Iva' POV

It was finally about 10pm at night and we we're going to find the group now. So we called Nicole and Hayes. Yes, if youre wondering they are still together and happy as ever. I dialled her number as fast as i could, it was ringing and it went to voicemail. great. 

"Babe, they arent picking up"

"Here i'll try okay?"

Matt dialled Cams phone. He didnt pick up either. wow just wow how are we getting home now? Luckly there was a bus back home. 

"i guess we just have to bus back home?"

"I guess" i said pouting 

"Whats wrong?"

"No, nothing"

"oh, come one dont I dont believe that anymre"

"no nothing really, i just dont like busing home"

"It's okay, we get to spend more time together right?"

"Right"

He could always make me smile no matter what, and honestly i wanna be with him forever. But no one knows the future so no one knows what could happen. But all i care about right now is that, hes happy and so am I. 

----------------------------------

1 YEAR LATER

So, one year later huh. Well jack and jack gave up collage for the fans and they are doing so good. Shawn is now one of the most known pop artist and i also suuper proud of him. Hayes and Nicole are still together, sometimes they fight but they are the cutest. I am still with Matt and we are as happy as ever.He goes on tours with some of the boys. Cam and Nash live together in a house together and yeah. Hayes and Nicole are panning to move there too and im surprised that her parents are letting her too. But Matt and i are watching a movie and its almost over. But it still came to my mind. Why did he bully me and now im his little princess, and never wants to let me go.

"Hey Matt?"

"mmhm"

"I have a question for you"

"Alright spil, whats up"

"remember when you used to bully me I guess"

"mmhm and I regret it im sorry baby"

"No i know, but why did you bully me when i didnt do anything to you"

"okay, i guess its time to tell you, ive been nervous for this day."

"OH"

"Okay, so remember when you used to go to the park with youre family every friday?"

"Woah, how do you know this"

"Just listen, for now. i'll get to it soon"

"So one day you we're with your family a Friday and i went up to you, you were in the sand box playing with your dolls and I asked if i could play with you and you said no, so I got mad at you and i stomped away.This may sound crazy but i actually stalked you and i followed you to get back at you one day. I kinda did, but then I slowly started to fall for you. I didnt really wanna admite it to other people but i kept it to myself. Now i have you and thats all i want right now, and to make you the happiest girl alive" 

"You dont understand do you, you made me wanna killmyself at some points, I cried everytime you would  fucking make fun of me. I would end up crying at night before I go to sleep. GOD DAM IT MATTHEW YOU WERE A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS"

'IM FUCKING SORRY OKAY, THESE DAMN FIGHTS HURT ME INSIDE"

"they hurt me too, but you knowing that i actually cried when you hurt me, please think about it. I was a damn to you and your damn friends. But you showed me that I do care for you, and i also love you, So you gained your respect back"

"Thank you" he took my hand and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Matthew."

"I love you too"

"nO, I told you this already?"

"WHAT?"

"Please dont say "too" it just seems like your agreeing with me"

"Okay, I love you to the moon and back Iva"

"Thank you"

"You're very welcome Mrs. Espinosa" 

Then now we were fine and the typical day watching a movie and cudding on the couch. 

------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE :)

I think im gonna end the book here and all but ill do an epiloge and stuff after :) i hoped you guys liekd this book i worked hard on it and im also writing a hayes fanfic now if you wanna check that out you could and thank you guys so so so so much for like 50k+ reads you are so amazing and likw 1k votes. I couldnt ask for enough. I also met Shawn a week ago he was so sweet and yeah thank you again :) bye