8

Chapter 8 :) enojoy lol

Iva's POV

"Iva, ive wanting to tell you this all along.Will-"

"Will?"

"Will you get my water bottle beside Mahogany"

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I though he was going to ask me out whatever. This just ruined my mood great. I got his water bottle and I heard the girls in the crowd saying that he should tell the truth. I wonder what they were talking about.

"Um, thanks. But I actually need to tell you something. Mahogany hit it."

There was this slow song playing and I couldn't really catch it but it was sweet. He came up to me and said.

"Will you do the honour of dancing with my darling?"

"Sure, anything for you" By this time I knew I was blushing and I had the biggest smile on my face.

The other boys chose girls from the crowd and all the girls looked like they were about to cry of happiness. Of course Nicole and Hayes were dancing. The song ended and all the girls took pictures with them. Then I guess Matt had another surprise for us. They all knew but me. Was I part of the plan? Even the fans knew. Whoa.

"On three we are all going to say it ok?"

He looked a little nervous about what was going to happen.

"1...2...3...!"

"IVA WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

I was so shocked and I was probably crying at this cos they were hugging me. I didn't know what to say he was so sweet doing this for me it's just my one question is why does he bully me?

"So? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ahahah, yes of course"

After all that Magcon was over and they went home. We all hung out at Matt's house. It was about 4am and we were doing all kinds of vines. I guess we are all sleeping over at Matt's. Hayes was falling asleep and Nicole decided that she would smack cam him. He was sleeping on the bed until BOOM nicole slapped him.

 He was trying to process what we were doing. He took a while and he finally got what we were doing. He got up went to the washroom (it's a restroom but in Canada we call it washroom's) and put shaving cream on his hand, next thing you know Nicole's face is covered with shaving cream.

"YOU LOSER" she yelled

"IM SORRY BABE"

They both went to the washroom to get cleaned up. After they came back we all decided that we would watch a movie. We all voted for The Conjuring, probably in the middle of the movie everybody was sleeping. Matt and I were the only ones awake.

"Lets go to my room, we can leave these people in the basement ahaha"

"okay."

"I followed him to his room. His room was blue with a big bed"

"Woah"

"ya like?"

"yeah, um it's cozy"

He took out a huge sweater out of his drawer and handed it to me.

"Here wear it, im not letting you sleep in shorts and a tight shirt"

"Thanks"

I put his sweater on and it smelled exactly like him. I loved the way he smelled. I was on his bed on my phone. He came beside me started to hug me. The next thing you know I was sleeping in his arms.

Nicole's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the basement window. I got up seeing that Iva and Matt were gone. I wonder where they went. I got up leaving Hayes' hug. He woke up while I was trying to get up.

"Where you going babe?"

"im going to get starbucks, wanna come?"

"sure"

We arrived at Starbucks and we sat down. After a while we heard screams. There were fans coming and they found us. They came up to Hayes and asked for pictures, they also gave him their twitter usernames so that he could follow them later on. The fans even asked me to take a picture with them. A girl was walking toward me, she looked a little pissed.

"you are going to back off Hayes cos he is mine and not yours"

"Well. Hun I think you're suppost to back off, cause you know what last time I checked he isn't dating you he's dating me."

Hayes walked up to us and I guess he was listening.

"I guess you aren't a real fan you now darling" he said with a smirk he grabbed my hand, kissed me and walked away. The girl's mouth literally dropped.

We finally came home with everyone awake.

Taylor's POV

Hayes and Nicole came back and they were holding starbucks.

"WERE IS MINE YOU POOPS"

"sorry man" hayes said while going to the couch

*time passed and it was about 2 in the afternoon*

Nash's POV

"Were are Iva and Matt? Are they still sleeping?" Cam said

Cam is always overprotective with Iva, I wonder why it was just so weird. I guess he isn't just telling me stuff.

"I guess they are still sleeping, let's go wake them up."

We all went to Matt's room. We saw Matt and Iva cuddling on his bed they looked really confortable.

"Are you sure you wanna scream in Matt's face?"

"yes, it will be funny I promise" Cam said with the biggest grin on his face.

"WAKE YO ASS UP ESPINOSA"

They both woke up in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON"

"sorry bro, I really wanted to do it, no get up its like 3 In the afternoon."

"woah, we slept for that long?"

"YES, now let's go we are going to the mall".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHORS NOTE AYE

hello :) how are you guys :) why do you think cameron is really over protective? any guesses? Well i know i have to update more and stuff its just i got injured and stuff so i was in the hospital and um yeah. i decided to update today cos im waiting for my friends to respond to me for homework, and yall probably dont care but yah. im going to stop talking now cos i suck :) Have a good day and rememeber Magcon loves you Xx