9

chapter 9 :) enjoy awh

Matt's POV

"Woah, we slept for that long?"

"YES,now lets go to the mall" cam shouted

I wonder why he was so angry? He was always over protective over Iva. I wonder what was going on. Did Cam like her? I'm guessing not cause hes a couple years older than us. I just got up waking Iva up too, then i realized that she was still wearing my sweater. It looked so cute on her. After all of them got of my room i went inside the shower to get dressed.

Iva's POV

We finally arrived at the mall and we decided we would go to Starbucks. I saw two familar faces.

"JACE? DYLAN?" I ran up to them and i hugged them so tight.

"what are you guys doing here?"

"Nothing, we just came here to talk and stuff ya know"

Dylan looked a little sad and it really annoyed me, so i told Matt and the others that i would catch up to them later.

"Matt, Im gonna catch up with you guys later ok?"

"Sure, be safe ok" he said then kissed my cheek.

Jace and Dylan looked at me weirdy. They knew that I hated Matt i guess i had to do a lot of explaining to do today. I sat down asking why Dylan was so sad.

"Dylan? Are you ok?"

"Um, yeah i guess so."

"What do you you 'i guess so' "

"nO, you have to tell me"

"Tell her bro, shes gonna figure out one day"

What was Jace talking about? It seems like Jace and Dylan have been very close for the past weeks.

" Promise you wont be mad?"

"Promise, you can tell me anything rememeber?"

"Okay, so first Jace is my cousin."

My mouth literally dropped. How come i didnt know this before. I dont wanna hear anything else after this but i had to know. I had to know oter things before bad luck just hits me.

"Okay, i know i should of told you this but... um

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cameron Dallas

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

yeah.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

he's your

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

um.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

brother.

"WHAT, NO HES NOT"

"Sorry to break it to you but he is, i dont think he knows either."

"That meas your lying to me, why did i ever trust you Dylan i thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend and im not lying to you please just listen, let me tell you how this happened"

*flashback*

Dylan's POV

I was in my room just sitting down listening to music and I was about to fall asleep. Until my mom and my dad walked in.

"Do you wanna come? We are going to go look for what color we sould paint your dad and I's room"

"No thanks, but thank you for the invite"

They finally left and i realized that i left my phone charger was on my mom and dad shelf. So i got up and went to their room.

I saw a picture of my mom and Iva's mom together in high school. How come my mom didn't tell me this? this is so weird. There was another picture under the photo and I looked at it. Cameron Dallas' baby pictures. what?

I looked through the photos and I saw Iva's mom holding baby Cam. She looked like she was 17. I was looking thought the other pictures until someone walked inside.

"um, honey? what are you doing in your father and I's room?"

...

"mom? how come you didn't tell me that you were friends with my best friends mom"

"Hunny, it's a very long story, but I'll explain it to you. Have a seat this is going to take a long time"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHORS NOTE :)

hello. lol well this chapter was shocking wasn't it 😂 I'm typing on my phone btw. and there were so many follow sprees today😭 I really wanted a HAYES follow but he hit follow limit and ugh. but anyways sorry this chapter is really really short and stuff. it's like 1am I'm sorry lol I had a lot a lot of things to do and yeah.
um so have a great day and remember Magcon loves you Xx

----------------------------------------------
follow my social media if you want I don't really care

twitter ; BYEnicole_

Instagram: bye_nicole

BYE ILY ALL🌹😁❤️