3

Chatper 3 :) enjoy 

We finally arrived from school and Starbucks and he really wanted to ask me something. He looked a bit nervous but I let it go anyways. It was dead quite until he said something.

"Iva?" he said quietly

"Yes Jace?" I said while I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter.

"Who's Matthew? And why do you have crush on him or you hate him?"

"I don't have a crush on him first of all" I said and started to blush "and second he bullies me at school and I'm not sure why, I didn't even talk to him ever, I know him because he's in one of my classes."

"oh." He said looking down

" I didn't know im sorry"

"that's ok you didn't know, lets watch movie yeah?

"sure" he said happily

I walked into my room and started to get the movies

*Jace's POV*

Iva's phone rang and I saw it was from this unknown number. I opened it and saw. It said " hanging out with lover boy aye?" My mouth dropped and I wanted to text back but I couldn't. I didn't want Iva to know that I looked through her phone without her permission. I heard her coming down the stairs and I quickly turned her phone off and told her that she got a message. She picked it up and she acted like it was nothing.

She had 10 movies in her hand and she told me to pick one. I picked "Despicable me" and we started to watch the movie. She was getting sleepy and by the middle of the movie she fell asleep on my lap. I would admit she looks so cute like that. NO STOP JACE. You can't like her she likes Matthew.

*IVA'S POV*

After I came down from my room Jace looked a little surprised. I wanted to ask him but I'm pretty sure he would say it's nothing anyways. Jace said I got a text message. It said "hanging out with lover boy aye?"  I acted like it was nothing at all, I asked Jace to pick a movie and I'm glad he picked that one. I was sitting beside him until my eye lids got heavy and that's the last thing I remember.

I woke up on the couch with Jace not there. I was wondering where he'd had gone. I picked up my phone and I had so many messages. I looked at the time and it was 2:00a.m. What was doing? All I remember that we were watching a movie and I fell asleep. I opened the text message from Jace and it said "I didn't want to wake you up you looked so peaceful, so left at 12a.m. Sleep tight beautiful. See you tomorrow

I smiled at his text. Next I looked at text I got before we started the movie. It was from an unknown number. I was thinking who got my number? I haven't given my number out to anyone but Dylan, Nicole and Jace along with my parents and my close relatives.

 I was thinking and thinking until I texted the number back?

To: Unknown

"Do I know you?"

A few minutes I got a text back.

From Unknown:

 "of course you do sweet thing you bumped into me this and I told you to go away".

I was shocked. Matthew? How did he get my number.

To: Matthew

"How did you get my number Espinosa?"

From Matthew:

" I have my ways babe, go to sleep I'll see you tomorrow"

By this time, I was just over thinking everything. How did he get my number? What is  he going to do to me tomorrow? I decided to go to sleep and just figure out tomorrow.

Authors note :)

Hey Im back lol. Your lucky I did a double update today. Cos I'm nice anyway thanks for reading! figure out what Matthew's gonna do to Iva tomorrow okeyyy? Make sure to read "meeting you" its also a magcon fanfic have a nice and and remember magcon loves you xoxo

-nicole <3