4

Chapter 4 :) enjoy awe

*the next morning*

I woke up on my couch wondering why I was still here. I thought I went up to my room and flopped down on my bed. I guess not. There was a note on the table and it said

"Dear, Iva I saw you sleeping so I put your lunch in the fridge and here is some money so you can go to Starbucks. Your brother is coming home today. So when you come home you're going to see him. Have a nice day a school love you lots xoxo mom."

It was almost time for school, and honestly I didn't want to go at all. I ran up my stairs and I got into my room seeing a figure inside it.

"Hello..? Do I know you?"

The figure turned around.

"MATTHEW? What in the world are you doing in my house and how did you get in my room?"

"Sh, stop asking questions and sit down man" he said calmly

"But, it almost time for scho-"

"JUST SIT"

I got scared and obeyed his command.

"What are you doing with Jace?"

"What's wrong with him he doesn't do anything, he's the sweetest guy ever. Are you jealous, cause you shouldn't be you don't even like me anyways" I started to tear up.

"he's bad new Iva. please trust me"

"you're making me trust you when you like to mess around with me? ya ok Espinosa try again"

"Fine,don't believe me. He gonna make you fall for him and he's gonna crush you later on. Whatever you'll notice later, get ready I'm walking you to school"

I went to the shower mad got my clothes with me. I came out with Matt look at some old photos.

"Who's this?" he said looking at the old picture.

"it's Skylar.."

*flashback*

I was sleeping until my little sister woke me up.

"IVA WAKE UP, CAN WE GO TO STARBUCKS!"

"huh what ok"

"MOM IM TAKING SKYLAR TO STARBUCKS"

"OKAY. be careful"

we were walking out the door crossing the street. Until skylark was running. SKYLAR DONT RUN! next thing you know a truck hit her"

*flashback ended*

He saw me tear up and put the picture down. He took my hand and and he took me down stiairs. 

'Where in the world are we going now?"

"Um? school. Its Tuesday."

"Can we please go to starbucks first im starving"

 "Fine" he said stomping away like a little kid.

We finally arriving at Starbucks and we see Nicole and Hayes.

"NICOLE?"

"um hey girl" she said holding her drink.

"Whatcha doing here?"

She looked up at Hayes and Hayes looked down at her. Was there something going between those two? It's just been a day that Hayes changed classes with her. Did something go on before and I didn't know? I was making up more and more questions every second I looked at them.

"Hayes asked me this morning if I wanted to go to Starbucks and I said sure" she said with a smile and looked back up at him.

Nicole was short and she knew it. Dylan and I would always tease her about it but she didn't mind. She looked who was beside me and made a confused look. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the side.

"What in the world are you doing with Matt, I thought you hates him man"

"I DO HATE HIM, it's just this morning he showed up in my room for some unknown reason I didn't know about and he was gonna walk to me to school, but I asked him if I could go to Starbucks cause I didn't eat yet"

"oh" her mouth formed into a "o"

"Yeah, now go get Hayes he's waiting for you, you know he gonna ask you out sooner or later hun"

"Sh. Not so loud I'll wait and I will see"

She walked back to Hayes, and Hayes put his arm around her. Man I really do ship them.

I finally ordered my drink and a cookie from Starbucks. After we finally arrived at school. It was boring as always. Class started, it was lunch and blah blah. It's boring everyday like I need something exciting. It was finally the end of the day until someone pulled me into a closet. I started to scream. The person turned me around and made me shut up.

"MATTHEW WHAT EVEN, don't do that"

"BE QUITE FOR A SECOND"

We heard someone talking outside of the closet. I think it was one of Matt's friends.

"Yo, what's happening with Matt lately guys, we has been turning nice." The guys said

"I'm not sure dude, but I think he's falling for a girl, I'm not sure what her name is but we will figure out sooner or later." The other guy said and they finally walked away.

"You really pulled my into a closet with you cause you wanted what your friends were gonna say about you, your pathetic."

"No, what the I didn't even know they were gonna talk about me"

"Whatever, what do you want from me"

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you." He said with his beautiful smile.

"Um, ok are you going to try to be nice to me Espinosa? Cause it has to take longer than that babe" I said with a smirk and walked away.

I finally came home unlocking the door seeing my brother on the couch watching a movie.

"IVAN, YOUR HOME. YAY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

((fun fact in real life Iva does have a brother named Ivan))

"lol hey, I've missed you too kiddo."

I watched the rest of the movie with him, until it finished. I went to my room flopping down on my bed. Scrolling through twitter, I went to Matt's twitter profile seeing the last tweet saying "please believe me, he's gonna ruin you". I knew this was for me, he said it to me this morning. I looked through the tweet backs and some of them were saying "Please listen to Matt, whoever you are, I'm pretty sure he is telling the truth." Some of them were really disturbing and half of them were haters.

I truned off my phone getting ready for bed. Until I heard a knock on my window.

"Iva? Are you still awake?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHORS NOTE :)

hi loves :) sorry i didnt update yesterday :) i had a test and i really had to study for it. Well throughout this whole week i had a test everyday. Anyways, who do you think Knocked on Iva's window?? Any guesses. Dont forget to vote and comment :) anyways have a great day and remember Magcon loves you Xx