13

enjoy awh

Chapter 13 :) 

Iva's POV

I texted Cam for him to come over and he replied as quick as he could be.

 Iva: HEY.. um  I need to tell you something

Cammy: Can't you tell me now?

Iva: Sorry Big bro you gotta come over you're in trouble

Cammy: uh oh

Iva: lol don't worry about it. You'll be fine I promise.

Cammy: ahahah alright, do I have to wear something nice?

Iva: wear whatever ya want loser

Cammy: Hey! Im older than you

Iva: I know. Come at 8 okay?

Cammy: No prob see yah later

We were done and convo and I went inside my shower I wanted I felt gross for some reason. Before I went in the shower I took my high wasted shorts, with my teal crop top and a big comfy oversized sweater on top and of course my under garments.

I finally came out of the shower then grabbed my phone from my doc. I went on vine and started to watch singing vines. Man these people were good at singing. I was finally getting tired of watching vines so I just started to look at my wall filled pictures. My eye lids were getting heavy and I was out like a light. I finally woke up from my nap and it was 8. I wonder where Cam was. I guess he's not here yet. I went downstairs and the bell rang I guess it was Cam.

"I'LL GET IT" I yelled

I opened the door and Cam looked at me weirdly.

"What? Do I looking weird ahah"

"No, you look tired that's all"

"Yeah I just woke up"

"Oh that explains everything"

"Come in, come in make yourself at home"

"Ya know I never would imagine you house this big"

I guess my house was big, everybody always told me that. It doesn't seem big to me because I guess I live here.

"Well, everbody says that I don't think it is"

"You're crazy"

"am not"

"DINNER'S READY!" my mom yell from the kitchen

Ivan wasn't home he was at his girlfriend's house the most of the time. And my dad? Um he wasn't home most of the time, he's always at work and yeah I never get to see him cause he travels for business trips. People would always ask me if I missed him, but I said not really cause I got used to it. I would usually say home by myself. Both of my parents work a lot for me and my siblings educations, food and shelter. I couldn't ask for more.

"COMING" we both yelled and started to walk to the kitchen.

When we both came to the table my mom went full out on our plates there were steak, mash potatoes and gravy. We both sat down and my mom started to talk.

"Good afternoon Cameron, how was your day today?"

"Great, how was yours?

"Good, now me and Iva have brought you here cause we need to tell you something"

You could tell Cam was really nervous. I started to hold his hand under the table to make him less nervous. It kinda worked I guess.

Cam's POV

We were eating at the dinner table when Iva's mom and Iva had to tell me something. I got a little nervous and Iva took my hand under the table and started to hold it. I felt a little more comfortable.

"I don't know how to say this hun" her mom said

"Um, then ill say it"

"Cam have you ever wondered if you were adopted?"

"Um... no not really why?"

"Um okay"

"Why?"

"P-please don't get mad at me"

"I won't I promise"

Iva's POV

I told the whole story about him being my brother and he was look strait at his mom and he didn't know. He was so shocked yet he was also mad.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier Cam, I love you"

"I love you too kiddo, but I just didn't get it. My whole life is a lie. My fake mom has being lying to me she's not my real mom. I just don't get it. I guess she would of told it to me earlier."

"Maybe she wanted to wait for the right time."

"I'm almost 20 for goodness sake Iva"

"I'm sorry"

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you"

"You know Cam, you are the best big brother I've ever had"

"And you're the best little sister I could ask for."

We hugged each other and went to the living room to talk while mom when upstairs to sleep.

"So. When are we going to tell the boys?"

"Wanna do it tonight all of you could sleep here tonight"

He grinned at me. I guess we both knew what we were gonna say.

"MOM CAN WE BRING EVERYONE HERE TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE SECRET." We both yelled as loud as we could.

"SURE WHATEVER"

We both texted the group chat and we waited a few minutes for responses.

----------------

AUTHORS NOTE :)

heyy. so i decided to update today and all bc im nice. and toby is Matt's moms birthday and awh its so cute :) anyways have a great day and remember the boys love you 

-Nicole :) 

Follow me on social media if you want

Twitter: BYEnicole_ and hayesayee