5

Chapter 5 :) ENJOY.

"Iva? Are you still awake?" the voice said

I groaned and looked at the time. WTF its 12am and someone is knocking on my window on a school night. To be honest I am kind of nerd when it comes to school, but I surely don't dress like one. I was scared to open my window, what happens if it was a rapist? I could've thought of many reason until I heard another knock.

"please Iva, please open up"

I knew that voice, I thought for a second. When it just hit me, OH ITS MATTHEW

I opened my window, with Matt sitting there on my porch, with his legs crossed

"What you doing here Espinosa? Its 12o'clock at night and you're on my porch. Are you crazy or nAh, cause I think you are"

"Well, long story. I came home at 11, so I was trying to find my key when I left it in my so I climbed my window and it was locked. After I called my mom and dad where they were when I noticed that they left to Hawaii. You must be wondering how my house is locked, you see we have this cleaning lady and she has a key to our house. Then I came here, now my question for you is Can I sleep here for today?" he said

I smiled when he said that, he actually cared for me in some way. But why did he bother me so much? I kept on wondering, I couldn't ask him now it would just make him walk out my house. I said sure and he smiled. I couldn't get enough of his smile it just made my stomach get so many butterflies. He came inside my room while I closed the window. I turned round trying to see where he went when I saw him lying down on my bed.  

"What are you doing get off" I said with my arms crossed.

"Nope" he said taking the covers over his head

He looked so cute when he did that, he looked like a little kid.

"I'm not sleeping until you get off of my bed right now"

"PLEASE, just sleep here gosh. I won't bite, I won't even touch you."

"Fine, gosh but you better be gone in the morning, I don't want my mom seeing you in my bed in the morning. She's gonna freak."

"I'll be gone before you know it, darling" he said in his sleepy voice.

I couldn't sleep at all anymore. Why was he being so nice? Was he going to try to get me then hurt me? Different thoughts were going through my mind. I was just overthinking everything, the next thing you now I was out like a light.

*in the morning*

Matt's POV

I woke up looking around the room. It took me second to recognize where I was. I wasn't in my room where was I? I looked back on the bed and I realized. I was at Iva's, I remember now. I took my phone and looked at the time. It was 7:15am. Ew its too early, school started at 8:15 and I had one hour. I took Iva's phone and looked at her alarm. It said "7:30am". I looked at her for a minute. She looked so perfect and peace full just sleeping there. I couldn't tell her why I bully her yet. It was too soon. I got out of bed took my jacket and opened the window. But before I climbed out of the window I went up to her and kissed her cheek and whispered "see you later beautiful"

Then I left walking to Starbucks and walked home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHORS NOTE :)

Hellos loves :) im sorry its really short :$ Ive been really busy this past week ugh. Its cos of school and stuff. Anyways Iva was begging me to update so.. ya here it is ;) look out for another update tonight or so :) also go check out this other fanfic its called "Meeting you" its also a magcon fanfic ;) I also write it but I do it with my best friends so please go check that out okey? And remember have a great day and magcon loves you <3