12

enjoy :)

Chapter 12

Hayes' POV

Nash asked me a truth or dare and I picked dare. He told me to go with Nicole to Iva's room and do something for one hour and they would time it. This is my chance to make things right.

Nicole's POV

We were playing truth or dare and Nash picked Hayes. Hayes picked dare so then Nash said my name and Hayes, he also told us to go to Iva's room. Great. I knew this  was a plan I guess I just have to go with it.

We walked into Iva's room and Hayes started to talk.

"can I explain?"

"There is nothing to explain, I have all my info"

"Please babe, just let me explain" he grabbed my hand.

"NO" while I pulled away.

"Fine" he said sadly

I mean I hated that I had just hurt him. I wanted him to explain but then I didn't. I know I probably sounds like a idiot but I didn't really care. I also didn't want him to explain because I know it would just hurt me when he would explain about another girl.

Hayes' POV

I didn't get it I just wanted her back. I love her I miss her. I needed her kisses. I needed her warm small hugs.  I miss her short body. I miss giving her big bear hugs. I just need her. I wasn't thinking and I just turned around wrapped my arms around her and started to cuddle with her and kiss her. The surprising part was she started to kiss back. I guess she missed me too. 

"so I guess we are good now?"

"Mmmhmm"  

She looked so cute laying her head on my chest. She looked up at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she questioned

"Because I love nobody else but you"

She slapped my arm out of embarrassment.

"WHAT? Its true"

She started to fall asleep so I let her and just fell asleep with her one hour is going to be a long time.

Iva's POV

I felt bad for Nicole cause she had to spend time with Hayes when she was cleary mad at him. Anyways I hope they made up. I was just questioning myself until Matt started to shake me.

"wHAT" I said

"are you okay? Haha"

"Um yeah, what time is it? Is one hour done?"

"Lemme check" Cam said "Actually yes it is"

"Can I yell for them to come down?" whined Jacob

"Sure haha"

"HAYES AND NICOLE YOUR ONE HOUR IS UP!" he yelled as loud as he could.

They didn't answer we yelled again but instead it was Carter.

"GET YO ASSES DOWN HERE GOSH"

"Well, I guess they aren't answering"

"what are they doing? Having sex what even."

"MATT WHAT THE FUCK"

"WHAT? You could do many things in one hour"

"stop sh, Nicole would never think of that"

"Well okay then if you say so." He said with a grin.

"Let's go heck on them shall we?"

"Fine"

We all walked to Iva's room and it was filled with Justin Bieber posters, One direction posters and the picture of all of us. (Matt, Iva, Nicole,hayes,carter,nash,the jacks, Aaron, taylor,shawn,Jacob,Cam and mahogany)

"Woah, fangirl much."

"Shut up Shawn"

Finally we see the little couple on my bed cuddling. I guess they made up. Nicole started to wake up and she saw us all around them.

"Did we fall asleep?"

"hahaha yep, you two look adorable though"

"Thanks" she said with a smile. She always loved the compliments from Taylor. He was like her older brother.

Nicole's POV

 Hayes was hugging me like a teddy bear i could move at all.

"Grier wake your little brother up"

"But he's your boyfriend"

"But he's your brother and you love him don't you?"

"Nope lol he's an annoying little shit"

"RUDE."

"what? He really is"

"Then how are you going to wake him up?"

"Are you thinking what im thinking?"

"TAKE A CAKE AND SMASH IT IN HIS FACE?"

"ahaha okay I guess yours was better"

"When are my ideas not good?"

"When I don't say so"

Ooooooo's filled the room and Nash started to get embarrassed.  

"Shut up I'll get you one day" he said with a smirk.

I started to move away from Hayes and the second you know it Mahogany and the other 11 take cake and smash it in Hayes' face while Iva and I started to laugh so hard. Hayes woke up in shock.

"WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME"

Everybody started to laugh and I went up to him.

"Im sorry babe" I whispered in his ear then licked the icing off his nose.

"EW GET OUT"

I started to giggle and pulled Hayes to get cleaned up. We continued what we were doing and finally fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*two weeks later*

Iva's POV

"I can't take it anymore mom!! I HAVE TO TELL CAM HE'S MY BROTHER OR IM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND"

"I think you've already have hunny"

"Yes, I know."

"so? Can I tell him?"

"Fine, invite Cam today for dinner and we'll tell him"

"Finally"

This is going to be a long and stressful night I thought to myself.

______________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE :)

UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW AYEEEEEE. lol yeah im weird bye

and remember have a great day and the boys love you :) Xx

-nicole :)