Battle of Trost. . .part 6

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

CAN I JUST SAY SOMETHING?!?! 1K READS GUYS!! AND ALMOST 100 VOTES! IM SO HAPPY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT WITH THE STORY (EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT ALOT) BUT REALLY WHEN I FIRST MADE THIS STORY EARLIER THIS SUMMER I MADE IT FOR FUN BUT WHEN YOU GUYS ASKED FOR UPDATES, TGAT LITERALLY MADE MY DAY! THANKS SO MUCH AND YOUR IN THE SPOTLIGHT ARMIN!

Armin watched as ammy jumped and tried her best to lure the Titan away from him and Eren. Armin felt tears begin to pour as the Titan caught up with her and ate her. "No...GOD NOO!" Armin screamed and looked over to the hole he made in Erens Titan form.

"Eren you won't have to avenge your mother anymore! Cause now you have to avenge your sister too !She just saved us for the cost of her life!!" Armin screamed "EREN! You know how our dream was to see the outside? Were so close! but I don't think we can anymore!" just as Armin yelled that Erens Titan form got up and yelled, as he lifted the rock! Armin shot his cables waving his arms in the air for Eren to follow him. Armin flew by house and rubble with Ammy's scarf fluttering in the wind. Eren was almost there as Mikasa got over to them "Armin! Where's-" as she stopped she saw the scarf "No she's not.." Eren placed the rock down on the ground and roared. Armin ran to the top of Erens neck and began to cut him out "Armin how's eren?" Armin pulled Eren out. 'Damn he's burning to the touch' "He's so hot it's excruciating!" Eren looked up to Armin as Mikasa helped Armin and Eren down

"Where's ... Ammy?" Armin looked back at him and then to the scarf "When." he gulped "When you fell uncounsis, a Titan came at us and Ammy told me to protect you as she tried to lure the Titan as far as she could from us...then the Titan..." Eren looked at Armin with eyes full of disbelief as he screamed "Ammy!!!" as his eyes filled with tears. "What kind of brother am i??" Armin looked up, 2 15meter titans came running towards them. "Mikasa grab Eren and run let's go!" just as Armin spoke those words, a Titan with glowing gold hair ripped the 2 titans heads off and roared. Armin stared in disbelief 'What the???' the Titan looked over to them and slowly began to walk over. the Titan leaned over and slowly placed them onto a roof.

"Ammy?" Eren muttered staring at the Titan. the Titan looked over showing a blue line around its neck. the Titan began to walk of but then, it fell, dead. Standing atop of the blue necked Titan was cap.levi! Armin watched as the back of the titans neck, began to pop out Ammy. Armin watched as Eren grabbed Armin's gear and shot his self to Ammy. (to Eren) Eren helped his sister as tight as he could and muttered "A-Ammy!" he cried. Tears flew as her body fell limp in his. Eren lifted her up so he could check her heart beat. BA DUM BA DUM. Eren held her as tight he could "I-I'm so glad" Eren could feel darkness surround his eyes as he fell on to the rotting titan flesh.

Another Author's Note coming up XD