Chapter 2: That day. . . Part 2

". . .Mom! I'll get u guys out Mikasa take that side and pull!" Ammy could here wood being pulled then a sharp pull. "Ammy Ammy wake up please wake up." Eren was shaking her. Ammy open opened her eyes as fast as she could "E-Eren what happends? " Ammy looked over and saw her mother trapped under all the debry of what's left of her house. "Momma!" then Ammy could see a Titan walking over slowly with its murderous grin "e-Eren it's its a titan!" Ammy looked over to her big brother, hopping to see his brave face but instead she saw pure fear. Then she saw a Grasidion solider run over to them. Ammy heard her mother yell "Please take the children!" then the solider smirked "it's ok I'll kill this Titan then get you out!" the solider ran to the Titan then...stopped. He turned around, and put his blades away an threw Ammy and Eren over his shoulder and Mikasa under his arm "Momma!" Ammy kept yelling. Then the Titan went to what's left of her house, dug her mother out. Then ripped her mothers torso off and ate her. Ammy staring at the Titan with Eren holding her hand. The solider finally stopped running and Eren hit him in the head "You jerk we could have saved her!" then the solider threw her and Eren on the ground "Oww" then Ammy could feel Mikasa pick her up and Eren running to the solider to punch him in the face. he shoulder then spoke "You couldn't have saved her ur only a kid" Eren kept trying to attack "But I'm the reason your mother is dead, is cause I'm a coward!" the solider was crying then said "Come on I'll take you 3 to the boats" the solider was about to pick Ammy up then Eren ran over and held her right hand, the other in the soldiers. she looked at Eren and he was crying. Ammy looked at the ground seeing blood splattered allover the cobblestone. 'No. No. No this can't be happening!' Ammy looked over to Eren again.