Oh my god!

Thankfully the plate I dropped didn't break but I wouldn't have cared if it did. This is way more important than a stupid dish.

My bedroom door flies open and a panicky, yet adorable Jennie bolts out wearing a pair of black stretchy pants and tank top I lent her.

My clothes look fantastic on Jennie.

And I'm sure they'll look even better off.

I'm such a comedian!

Except that wasn't a joke.

I'll have to remember to buy a few crop shirts so her absolutely divine abs are never hidden again.

"What's wrong?" Jennie breathlessly asks once she's in front of me. "Are you hurt? Did something happen?"

Aw!

She cares about me!

I didn't know it was possible to be this in love.

I shake my head vigorously as I jump up and down. "Listen, listen to what they're saying."

Jennie looks at me like I've lost my mind. "What who's saying? Jisoo, what's..."

I clamp my hand over Jennie's mouth and then I tilt my head towards my stereo.

...from what I hear, Jennie's first single, 'Will you be mine', is destined to hit number one...

"Oh my god!" Jennie exclaims with the biggest smile on her face.

I know!

That was my reaction.

"Oh my god!" she exclaims again. "I can't believe it. Are they talking about me?"

I giggle at how shocked she seems before I throw my arms around her. "I'm so happy for you." Jennie joins me in jumping around my kitchen. "And so damn proud."

I love having her in my arms.

"I can't believe this is happening," Jennie squeals as her grip on me tightens. "I love you."

I go to respond with an emphatic, I love you too, when I catch the next bit of what the person on the radio is saying.

...but don't get your hopes up all you single men out there. It seems Jennie is already taken...

I stop moving completely and so does Jennie.

...the pictures that have been circulating since yesterday leave no room for doubt that Jennie is very happy with her high school sweetheart. And let me tell you he is one fine looking guy. It seems Ms. Jennie is very lucky in love...

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks.

On my head!

My arms fall to the side and when I take a step back I can't bring myself to look Jennie in the eye.

...well, I guess we'll have to wait a few more days until we hear from the woman herself. If I didn't have a steady boyfriend myself I might be jealous of Jennie and her guy, the perfect couple...

The perfect couple!

The perfect couple!

The perfect couple!

They aren't even a couple, you moronic radio person!

Jennie's mine!

Jennie shuts off the stereo but the damage is already done.

When I lift my head up the sheepish expression on Jennie's face is more than I can handle.

"You lied to me," I spit out. "You lied to me over and over again, how could you?"