Jennie's actually in the shower right now while I'm making us breakfast. I thought a lot about joining her, but we both need to eat and that won't happen if I do.

Whoa.

Wait.

Jennie's naked in my shower and I'm in the kitchen.

That is wrong.

On so many different levels.

I think I'm going to sneak in there.

Yup.

That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Damn!

I just heard the water being turned off.

Boo!

Oh well, we can eat breakfast, then each other and then have a shower.

My new plan fucking rules!

Yeah baby!

I'm not going away. You can ignore me all you want, but I won't stop talking in your ear until you and Jennie talk.

Gah!

That voice is so bloody annoying.

Annoying and right.

Zip it!

Fine!

Leave me alone and I'll talk to Jennie.

Thank you!

After breakfast.

Ha!

Bet that dumb voice didn't see that stipulation coming.

I continue making food while pretending I didn't just have an argument with myself as Jennie's favorite radio station plays in the background.

Aren't I the best girlfriend ever?

Well, I think I'm Jennie's girlfriend. I mean, we said I love you and made sweet, sweet love, so that must mean we're together.

Right?

"Breakfast is ready," I shout before I keep asking myself questions I don't have answers to.

"I'll be out in a minute," Jennie shouts back.

Aw.

She sounds so cute.

I showered before Jennie in case you think I have bad hygiene habits.

I'm not really paying attention to the radio while I set the table and ensure that everything looks perfect.

Our perfect first breakfast together.

How awesome!

But are you and Jennie together?

That is the real question.

Argh!

I'm about to smack my head to get that voice to be quiet when I drop the plate I'm holding.

...and the word on the street is, this week we're going to be introduced to the newest rock sensation. Jennie Kim...

Oh my god!

Did you hear that?

Oh my god!

...is supposed to be the next big thing and if the early buzz from her record is any indication, she will definitely live up to the hype that's already surrounding her...

"Jennie!" I scream on the top of my lungs. "Get out here right now!"

Oh my god!

They're talking about Jennie!