Chapter 20-k_thax

Start from the beginning

I kissed him again, but this time, we were behind closed doors, kinda litterally too...

*20 minutes later*

We layed side by side with our sweaty, naked bodies laying close together. Our breaths were heavy, our chests rising and falling, with all the action we've just done. I looked at the smile on Prince's face, and kinda panicked.

What in the hell did I just do?!?!

Jade's P.O.V.

I say at the table all alone, drinking right out of the bottle of my vodka. There was no complete thought that came to mind, oh wait, one, and it's when Connor and I had sex for the first time.

*Flash back- Jade and Connor were 16*

I was at this party and I sat at the bar, drinking my life away. My boyfriend, Levi, or should I say EX, and I just broke up for good, but it's all good, that cute guy, Connor, is checking me out. I heard he lived in Paris for half of his life and his dad is Italian. But anyway, Levi sat next to me, as drunk as ever. We had sex three days ago, and I'm praying that I'm not pregnant.
Levi: Jade, how's it going babe?

Jade: We're not together anymore, so leave me alone.

Levi: Fine with me. *Shruggs*

He looked to a girl on his right and kissed her. I was shocked, and as I looked back, Connor was upset too. I shrugged and went up to him. He smiled and gave me a nod.

Connor: Your guy Is kissing my girl over there.

My smile dropped when he claimed the thing as his girl. I shrigged it off and kept my stupid grin.

Jade: Oh well, it only makes it right if I do this-

I put his hands on my waist and kissed him. We slowly pulled away 5 minutes later, and both of our eyes were closed, amazed with each other.

Connor: ...just...woah...

Jade: It seems like you did alot of french kissing in Paris.

Connor: Not. At. All.

Jade: Well, I'm gonna show you what you've been missing out on...

*Flash back over*

Connor: Jade!

Jade: *giggles and slurs* What do you want?

Connor: A Divorce.

Jade: What?!

Connor: I want a divorce. And full custody of Kay.

Jade: No, you can't do this!

Connor: Apparently I can. I don't care what you say, I want a divorce.

Jade: No, I-I still love you.

Connor: I- *looks into her eyes and sighs* just sign the papers.

Jade: Connor, please-

Connor: I've had enough. Kay isn't here to help our family and it's all your fault. I just found out that Ray isn't even my kid. It's time we call it quits, and get a divorce.

He walked up stairs and left me there. I honestly didn't want a divorce. I love Connor, but a divorce isn't something I want.

I still sat there, basically drowning in sorrow and pity, and began to cry. My life has never been normal. For once, I just wish I had the perfect life, where my husband loved me, and I had a perfect son and perfect daughter. But perfect could never come to me, even if I tried.

The door opened, and I heard footsteps approaching. I just kept crying and forgot the person's presence.

??: Mom?

I turned around and Ray and Kay were just watching me at my lowest point in life. When I looked into Kay's eyes, she was on the verge of tears. Ray just looked disappointed at me, but I couldn't stand their disapproving stares. I got up from the table, and went to my room, glass in hand.

I was chanting my motto in my head, every step of the way; Fuck Life.

Kay's P.O.V.

Looking at my drunk mother hurt me deeply. You could tell she had been crying, because of her red, puffy eyes, and her Rudolph nose. We both sighed and collapsed onto opposite sides of the couch.

Kay: Rayan...

My voice was low and scratchy, and you could tell I was about to burst into tears.

Ray: What?

His voice was the opposite though. It was deep and cold, and I knew he hated me.

Kay: So you...hate me?

Tears fell down my face, but I refused to look at him, although it felt as if he was burning holes into my skin.

My dad angrilly walked down the stairs, as I ran into his arms and cried.

Kay: Daddy!

Connor: Princess, are you alright?

Kay: No daddy, I know you and Ray hate me.

He pulled away from the hug and gave Ray a mean stare. Ray shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

Connor: Princess, I could never hate you. I actually called you and Rayan here for a reason...

Kay/Ray: What's wrong?

Connor: Your mother and I....

To be continued...

Hey guys, miss me? What will happen next? Will the divorce be final, or will Jade run away from her problems? Will Prince be there for his kid, or will he be there for his gang life? What's up with Ej? What did Kay and Prince do in her closet? Find out later.

Ps, theres a pic of me too, yall like my sexy stare?? lol that was when I went the whole week wearing my hair curly, but the natural curls weren't cooperating the way I wanted at the moment lmaoo, bye.