S2 〖Chapter 18〗

It was already night time by the time all patrols we're already done setting up their tents and things.The bonfire is already lit up,lodges we're surrounding it and the lanterns around the camp was on.

Students were all around either helping staffs set up the place for the night or helping there selves around the place.

I was with the others, already sitting around the bonfire. We were passing the snacks for those who want some.

By the time the bell rang, it was now 10:00 PM. All of us are now around the bonfire. Faith will tell a couple scary stories then Allynah will lead a game of truth or dare after.

Time skip

"I'm scared" mimicked Yoongi as we laughed at him.

He was making fun of the girl who was clinging onto her boyfriend saying 'I'm scared'. He was making fun of her so much that the girl run away, making her boyfriend run up to her as two staffs followed the two just in case nothing happens to them.

All of the students, the staffs, and the two Leaders we're all inside the Staff's cabins, they wanted their game to be spooky and wanted to be sitting all around the campfire outside but the staffs declined saying it's very cold and the students might get sick.

"I should've taken a pic of the two" said Yoongi.

"Yoongi stop now, let's just start truth or dare without them, we've been waiting for almost thirty minutes" said Yoona.

"I'll go check up on the two kids, you guys continue on truth or dare" said Allynah as she walk away.

Yoona began to spin the bottle. The bottle was then slowly stopping as it finally stopped in front of Mina.

"Mina, truth or dare" said Yoona, grinning.

"Uh–Dare" said Mina.

Yoona grinned even wider, now looking like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland with her wide cheeky grin.

"I dare you to not talk to Jimin until the game ends" said Yoona making Mina and Jimin's eyes widened.

"What! You can't do that" said Jimin.

"A Dare's a dare" said Namjoon.

"Ugh" said Jimin.

Mina only sighed as she then spin the bottle, the bottle then slowly stopped..

"Holy sh*t!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"What the h*ll!"

"Who turned off the lights?!"

The students all stood up panicked. Most of the staffs we're on guard duty outside and if there we're any inside, they we're probably lurking around.

"This isn't a prank anymore!" Said Tzuyu.

They all heard a scream from upstairs, being curious they all went to the floor above them to see what happened.

They all gasped, Mina, Dahyun, and Sana even covered their eyes as some girls screamed.

"Haneul! My baby!" Exclaimed Kai as he ran towards the Dead Body.

"Who did this!?" Said Jungkook, both worried for his friends and angry for whoever did the murder.

"This is ridiculous, one moment we we're all having fun the next someone got murdered!?" Said Chaeyoung.

"It must be one of the staffs or something" said Hoseok."I mean it can't be one of us, we we're all in the same room a while ago".

"Hey where did Akita go?" Asked a student.

"No clue" answered another.

"Where are the staff when you need them?" Said Jin.

"This is bullsh*t, I'm gonna get back to my cabin, pack my bags and sleep so very early in the morning I'll get my ass outta here" said Yoongi as he walked away.

"We'll come with you Hyung!" Said Taehyung as he followed.

"I'll text Allynah Unnie, in the mean time, let's all get back to our dorms" said Yoona.

"Be careful, lock your doors and close your windows" warned a Male Senior student.

The students soon went to their respected cabins. Tzuyu went to calm her traumatized friends one by one, as soon as she saw her friends sleeping in their rooms, she closed the windows, locked them and covered them with their curtains, made sure to lock the front door. Tzuyu did the same with her room and went to bed.