End of Season 1:Bye For Now

Warning:
There won't be a second book but the season 2 will continue on in this book

🔪

End of School Year–

09:30 AMGraduation Ceremony

Tzuyu/Tahesha's Point of View

"I can't believe it! We finally graduated Sophomore Year!" I exclaimed.

I can't actually believe it! After all this months,I finally made it through.Vengeance is not the answer and later on,I became friends with BTS,Twice.Me and Somi became friends even though she was the meanest during my freshmen years,but the past is in the past.Suprisingly only Nayeon and Taehyung know my identity and kept their promise to never reveal my secret.

Taehyung confessed to me but I refused,but we remained as friends.The Friend zone area is hard but I'm still not ready.

Unfortunately,I am going to Canada for my next year along with Four-tified and Eightlitte.This school year has been awesome but sadly I can't remain here at Golden High School.

Luckily,We all came up with the idea of having a School End Beach Party,with the help of the others raising money by having a car wash kind of thing while I gave some money.

*sigh* this all went really fast..

11:20 AMBeach

"Yah! Get back here!"

I laugh at Nayeon who was chasing Jihyo because Jihyo replaced her coke with soy.

To bad I can't see them for long anymore,I must make this party worth it.

"Tahesha! Save me!" Exclaimed Hoseok,who was being chased by Namjoon.

"Nope,to lazy" I replied,high-fiving Taehyung.

"You suck Tahesha!" Exclaimed Hoseok while I only shrug."Meanie!".

"Your acting like Taehyung!" Said Jungkook,laughing.

"I do not!" Said Hoseok,pouting.

"Yes you do" I said."don't make my mood change,by the way".

"Somi! Get that thing away from me!" Exclaimed Jeongyeon."I will kill you!".

Somi ignored her and then suddenly dance to the song that was being played,which is one of Big Bang's songs.

"Ayeee!" Exclaimed Dahyun.Then joining Somi.

"Do your eagle dance Dahyun" said Momo."Let's make Tahesha laugh".

Dahyun suddenly stop dancing and then began doing something funny.All of us laugh our butts off as she did her famous eagle dance.

Mina wasn't talking that much,I took a glance at her and saw her reading a manga.She's the quite person out of all the Twice members but she can be goofy when she feels like it.