S2 〖Chapter 13〗

──────── ・  ◦  ✡  ◦  ・ ────────

Two hours has passed and it was already the start of the first activity that the VH students will do.Each patrol is already grouped together and now are waiting for Captain Allynah and Co-Captain Faith.All of them are now in their sports gear.

"Welcome fellow Campers,today is the day you will all do your first ever activity" said Captain Allynah through a mic that was attached to something.

"Our first activity is soccer!" Added Captain Faith which made the campers cheer.

"We will compete with Patrol Vs Patrol and in the last round,the winning Patrols are gonna compete with each other and whoever wins is gonna get the luxurious camping van" added Captain Allynah."Don't worry,all of your Camping Vans are awesome,the Luxurious Van is just more luxurious".

"We better win this" said a girl."I really want the Luxurious Van".

"What's so special about the Luxurious Van anyway?" Asked Tzuyu rolling her eyes.

"It has a hidden treasure chest" answered Yoona.

"Now,follow me and Captain Allynah to the Sports Area!" Said Captain Faith.

Each of the VH students then followed the two Captains as they all walk towards the Sports Area.

"Take a seat in the benches,Students" said Captain Allynah."Patrol #1 and Patrol #2 will go first".

Patrol #1 and Patrol #2 then went to the center as the rest of the Patrols when to the benches,of course by their Patrols.

Captain Faith placed the Soccer Ball in the middle as Patrol #1 went to the right side while the other Patrol went to the opposite side.

"The Evillics vs The Warriors!" Exclaimed Allynah."Ready,Set,Go!".

・  ◦  ✡  ◦  ・

(a/n: beware about my ugly writing on the Soccer Play,I've never watched Soccer Players play so I don't know how they play,plus soccer is the only sport that I've never tried.But I asked my Big sis how to write a soccer game.I tried my best)

"The Slytherins vs The V.I.P's!" Exclaimed Captain Allynah."Ready,Set,Go!".

Jungkook got the soccer ball and went passed Nayun,then went passed Daisy and JooE.

Tho when Jungkook was about to kick the ball,Baekhyun pushed him by the side of his shoulder and took the ball.

Baekhyun kicked the ball and gave a grin but his grin soon faded as Yoongi blocked the Soccer ball from passing through.It was Slytherins 1 and V.I.P's 0.

They all then went back to their positions as Yoongi grab the ball and place it in The center as he went back to the Net.

Captain Allynah then whistled as the next round began.Abel got the ball this time and quickly went pass the girls of the other team but then Lucas and Mark blocked his way.Daisy took the opportunity and took the ball as Lucas and Mark make way for her.

Daisy's hard work didn't paid off that much as Taehyung got the ball and went the other way towards his team's net.

Went pass the opposite team as his teammates block their way.Tzuyu motioned him to pass the ball as he did what he was told and passed the ball towards her as Tzuyu kicked the ball.

Jin wasn't fast enough to block the ball as it went pass him.It was then another point to Slytherin.

・ ◦  ✡  ◦ ・

Slytherin was in the lead and the V.I.P's we're two points behind.It was the last round and if Slytherin scored then the team will win and if The V.I.P's will score,then there will be another round.

Captain Allynah whistled as the next round began.This time,Daisy got the ball as she tried to went pass the Slytherin team but they just blocked her way.

Tzuyu then kicked the ball away from her as it went towards Yoona.Yoona then took the ball as she quickly went towards their net.She then passed the ball to Lilith as Lilith passed it to Jimin,who almost didn't catch the ball but got it.

Jimin then quickly kicked the ball towards their net as he began to cross his fingers.

Jimin and his team cheered as Slytherin Won.The rest of The students cheered for them including The V.I.P's.

"Next Patrols! Rock'n Royals vs The Rebellious Royalties!" Exclaimed Captain Faith."This is the last two patrols that is gonna compete with each other.After this,we will let all winning teams compete against each other until we are left with two finalists".

"Yo,Jimin hyung" said Jungkook."Mina is on the Rock'n Royals Patrol,you better cheer for your girl".

"You bet I will" said Jimin."GO MINARI!!".

"Not to close to my ears,you Jamless boy" said Yoongi."You might break my eardrums".

Jimin rolled his eyes before continuing to cheer for his girlfriend.

"Ew,why is Jiminie dating an ugly girl?"

"Excuse me,what did you say?"