S2 〖Chapter 11〗

"Woah,that girl must've packed a lot of things like seriously!? Six luggages" said Lilith,looking at a girl

Abel,Tzuyu,and Somi look at where Lilith was looking at and gave agreeing looks.

"Why are you wearing high wedges,Valerie?" Asked Tzuyu."You could literally trip".

"I'll be fine,Chocolate" said Valerie."Besides,I have extra shoes in my carry along backpack".

"Who's in your group by the way,Valerie?" Asked Jimin.

"Vivi unnie,Sana unnie,Hoseok oppa,Lucas oppa,Rose-ah,and Evan" answered Valerie.

"Yoongi hyung,over here!" Exclaimed Taehyung as he waved his right hand in the air.Yoongi saw him as he began to walk towards him.

"What a coincidence" said Yoongi."I'm sure we have another member".

"Yeah..don't know where she is tho" answered Jungkook.

"She's busy helping the teachers organize patrols" said Somi.

"She knows who's her group anyway" said Valerie with a smile."Better be going,bye guys!".

Tzuyu,Lilith,and Abel waved before watching Valerie leave their sight.They then heard a loud whistle as students soon became silent knowing it was one of their Troop leaders.

"Hello fellow Vengeance High Students! I am Captain Faith and I am your Co-Troop Leader.Our Troop Leader is Captain Allynah and she is already at the camp.Get to your respective Limo and we will soon head to the Camp" said Faith.

"Where's our stuff by the way?" Asked Jungkook.

"There already at the camp.Maybe in our cabins" answered Tzuyu.

"Sorry I'm late" apologized Yoona as soon as she run towards them as she catch her breath.Lilith gave her a bottle of water which Yoona thanked for and quickly drank.

"Let's get going to our Limo" said Abel.

One by one,they all entered their limo as they sat in the couch.Their sitting arrangement was from right to left: Abel,Lilith,Tzuyu,Jungkook,Yoongi,Yoona,Taehyung,Somi,Jimin.

"How long is the drive gonna take?" Lilith asked Yoona.

"Just about an hour and a half" answered Yoona as Lilith gave a nod.

During the ride,All the girls ended up sleeping including Yoongi as they all had their heads down,sleeping peacefully while the others did something to keep their self's occupied

Jimin is listening to music in a wireless headphones,Taehyung is messaging his family,Abel is watching a show in the small T.V,and Jungkook was just playing games on his phone.

Tzuyu's head was swaying right and left as the car turns.Jungkook look up from his game and gave a sigh before placing his back on the couch as he slowly pushed Tzuyu's head on his shoulder.

He slightly blushed but soon continued on with his game.Abel noticed and gave a secret grin.Looks like someone has the hots for my cousin.

Once their limo stopped at their destination,The boys hence Yoongi began waking the Sleeping birds as they slowly rise up and got out the limo.

Once Tzuyu felt the sun rays on her body,she soon felt slightly awake as she stretch her arms.

"Wow..this place is really luxurious but modern!" Gasped Somi."Is it even a camp?".

"I know right" agreed Lilith.

"Alright everyone here in the meeting spot!" Exclaimed Captain Faith as the students did what they we're told."Now,for the Cabins,we have seperated the girls and The boys.The roommates are not by Patrols,some may have the same roommate but most will have a different one.Now once I call your name,come here in front,now..let's start.Kim Jennie!".

"Chou Tzuyu!"

"Lilith Villareal!"

"Seo Libelline!"

"Kim Yoonbyul!"

"Park Choseul!"

"Son Olivia Joohye!"

They all stepped up as Lilith took their Cabin key from Captain Faith.Tzuyu just noticed that Captain Faith is half Australian,Half South Korean.She can tell by the two flag pins that are pinned in her sash.

They all then followed Lilith as Lilith took them to their Cabin,which is close to the gaming area.

"Hey Tzuyu wait up!"

♡